whats everyone shoot

duckslayer870

12 pointer
870 supermag. with Brileys duck choke. It goes boom boom boom. My hunting buddy has a SBE and i know its gets cleaned religously it likes to go boom click Sh!t Fudge. bleep bleep Boom. I love Winchester supremes 3in BB for everything but my new fav In 3in Fiocchi 2 1 1/8 oz. 11 dollars a box and shoot great.

slimshad

8 pointer
Oct 29, 2008
USA
All of the replies are great, one more question. What are the best 3 in. shell for ducks. I have a Kicks choke full. I heard you can't use Black Cloud in that choke.

Buy or borrow 3 of every kind of 3 inch shell made in every shot size you can find (7 thru F) you can find. Then pattern your gun at 20, 30, and 40 yards with some 4 foot by 4 foot paper. Don't shoot any kind of shell at a duck that has less than 70% of the total pellets inside a 30 inch circle with the center of the circle as the point of aim!

Too many youngins out there believe everything they hear about this subject without checking it out for themselves! Keep written records, to prove to the others, and duplicate your effots year after year to make sure your choke is still of true diameter and performance!

W.E.

Sonfishing

Spike
Nov 21, 2008
Winchester

For the last 8 years I have been shooting a winchester 1300 pump with a pistol grip and a nine-shot magazine extension (plugged of course, this gun doubles as my door breacher)
Sonfishing

WaterDog88

12 pointer
Jul 28, 2008
Kentucky
870 supermag pump, gets punished pretty good, drop it in the mud, freeze it, it dont care. This gun shoots no matter what...

ducknbuckhunter

10 pointer
Aug 3, 2005
Owensboro/Murray
3.5 is only shell that i have ever fired out of the bakail.... dont clean it but maybe once during the season.... just 3-1 it before rainy mornings..... cant recall a time it jammed......;)

Latest posts