whats everyone shoot

ducknbuckhunter

10 pointer
Aug 3, 2005
Owensboro/Murray
a big..... heavy, black, ugly.... pure duck hunting machine called the bakail. it goes boom, boom, boom no matter what you do to it... dont believe me search it on youtube..... shoot drylok two's at ducks...black cloud two's on geese with a full choke... i dont like to play around... i prefer the bird to go poooofff!!!! and yes a full, it patterns the best with combinging those two shots in this gun;)

Triton

10 pointer
Dec 7, 2006
Highway to HELL
a big..... heavy, black, ugly.... pure duck hunting machine called the bakail. it goes boom, boom, boom no matter what you do to it... dont believe me search it on youtube..... shoot drylok two's at ducks...black cloud two's on geese with a full choke... i dont like to play around... i prefer the bird to go poooofff!!!! and yes a full, it patterns the best with combinging those two shots in this gun;)

I used to shoot one. Best patterning gun i ever shot.

Getchasum

10 pointer
Feb 24, 2008
NKY
Man i watched that youtube video and that gun kept jammin with the mud he good thing he had water there to wash her off or he would have been a single shot...;)

Triton

10 pointer
Dec 7, 2006
Highway to HELL
Man i watched that youtube video and that gun kept jammin with the mud he good thing he had water there to wash her off or he would have been a single shot...;)

If your talking about the bakil thats why i stopped shooting mine due to that fact 3 inch shells were no prob but i wanted to shoot 3 1/2 and it jammed all the time. Only shells it like were estates.

kyfowler

Fawn
Sep 10, 2008
Northern KY
I don't shoot my gun becasue we never get any birds in NKY.

But my SBE II with and extended patternmaster loaded with Kent 3 or 3.5 #2's usually, just sits in the boat.

adamky

6 pointer
Sep 10, 2008
Daviess County
gun

SBE2 with Patternmaster and 3 1/2 Winchester supreme 2's at everything. Unless strictly goose hunting and then BB's are the ticket.
Adam

killinmammals

12 pointer
Nov 6, 2005
In a VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER!
Extrema 2 just switched from a high flyer full to factory imp. modified. Shoots supreme 3in #2s better than any other brand, length, and shot size...I've seriously tried almost all of them except some of the more expensive stuff. On paper and moving targets the supremes are the magic

kyfarmer

6 pointer
Sep 7, 2006
Owensboro
Mossburg 500 youth model 12ga 3 in 3's. I'm 5'6" and I can shoulder the youth gun with all of the clothes I need when the birds are here, and it kills just as many or more birds than those high dollar guns and it is disposable.