what will this deer score ??

Aug 25, 2013
deer1 025.JPG deer1 019.JPG

buckfever

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2002
Harrods Creek Ky, USA.
The only thing that matters is you, your past hunting successes, and what you're after.

If given the preference, I'd take 'em in the order you posted them. I would definitely hunt the first buck with all the stickers/kickers before the other two. The first 2 bucks (stickers and the bigger 10 ptr) appear to be mature to me. I probably wouldn't shoot that last 10 ptr under any circumstances this year. He looks like he's 3 years old to me and I've reach the point in my hunting career where I'll only target mature deer, but I've shot plenty of bucks his size in the past.

Ginsenghunter

10 pointer
Jul 5, 2010
On the line
Would you put the patented neck shot on him, and if so, wouldn't that ruin his cape?

Nothing a little thread won't cure. I do have one that couldn't be fixed as well. Took a ton of hair with it. I was on the ground in a tree lap and he was raising his head licking his nose trying to find me. He was at 8 yds. I popped him left center of his white throat patch. There is hair covering it, but when you look close there is a spot. One of those things where I see it, but someone not knowing it wouldn't. Like a shingle blown off the house. A roofer spots it immediately but unless the landowner sees the shingle in the yard or has a leak they probably never look up there.

buckfever

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2002
Harrods Creek Ky, USA.
Very nice buck! He def looks mature to me too. Rough and gnarly bases, stickers, and a hoss of a body. Buckfever, Are you sure that isn't "LC Coatrack"? Unbelievable resemblance!

Doubt it, unless you hunt in Shelby County which doesn't appear to be the case???? Besides, this picture of LC Coatrack was from 2010. If it's the same deer, I'll revise any prior guesses on age, and would guess that he's at least 7 years old. :)