What The ????

Butlerdeerslayer

6 pointer
Oct 23, 2007
Morgantown, KY
seen a doe a few years back that had the same condition but hers were much bigger than the ones in that picture... I tried to shoot her but she was a smart old doe and wouldnt ever close the distance:rolleyes:

st8tarrow

Fawn
Sep 4, 2009
maybe the guy that needs help feeding his dogs(see not a hunter thread)would love to have this one!!!!!!!!

deepfryum

6 pointer
Feb 26, 2008
shelby co. ky
I killed a buck several years back that had these lumps on him. I took it to the biologist at the game farm. He assured me this deer was fine and this was not that uncommon. We ate the deer and was fine.

finelydeerhunting

8 pointer
Nov 7, 2006
Finley, KY
Shot a buck about 8 years ago that had one on his side, just skin deep, no harm to the meat. I have a doe on camera that has one on her side. I won't think twice about harvesting her if she presents a shot, and I won't think twice about skinning her out and eating the meat either. However, I don't think I could eat one that looked that bad. :confused:

kybuckbuster

6 pointer
Jun 14, 2009
Louisville, Kentucky
Actually makes me feel for the poor deer!:( I would have to shoot her even though I'm sure she isn't in pain. Just looks like she has a sense of desperation!:(:( Oh yea I will be honest! I would shoot her and leave her lay where she fell...........sue me!

Latest posts