What our capitol looked like today

Beretta-fan

6 pointer
Aug 20, 2008
Salt Lick
I was in Lexington today...the ammo shelves in that town were just as bare as they are here in the mountains..and I had always thought central kentucky to be the liberal hotspot of the state, glad to find there are a bunch of bitter clingers there too.

I stopped by Sportsman's Warehouse on the way home and it looked like they recently had a going out of business sale in the ammo and reloading section. I wonder how many smaller gun shops are being forced to shut down due to not being able to restock.

Iceman35

12 pointer
Oct 27, 2008
Boone County
let me get this straight. you guys expect us to believe your ready for the revolution but you couldnt make the rally because of prior commitments

maybe we can delay the revolution due to prior commitments

How many of the founding fathers were at the Boston Tea Party? The Revolution isn't fought in a day.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
This is really great. I bet the anti's will stage something similar to support Obama's plans.

The biggest difference is the "anti's" will use Hessians/"mercenaries". That is, they'll pay people to stand around and walk in a circle, chanting slogans--when they won't even know what they're chanting about; only that someone gave them 20 bucks to do it. Much like they do at other events--to inflate and fabricate the idea "how many people support this position". It's an old tactic.

Regulator623

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2006
Eastern Kentucky

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
GUYS im real sorry i couldnt make it but the rushed my father in law to UK this morning at 9 45 because he had heart problems.He is in ICU right now improving some.He might be in there 3 or 4 days.So i had to be there.

Praying for you and your family.

DH13

12 pointer
Jan 13, 2012
Shelby county
Praying for you and your family.

THANKS EC.He is doing better but not out of the woods yet.Took the breathing tube out of his throat today.He is still in and out.Pulse rate still a little high blood pressure up and down.Might be awhile to see which way it goes.He is 75.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
THANKS EC.He is doing better but not out of the woods yet.Took the breathing tube out of his throat today.He is still in and out.Pulse rate still a little high blood pressure up and down.Might be awhile to see which way it goes.He is 75.

Thanks for the update...prayers up for you and family.

Latest posts