What If, another civil war

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Carl, Oct 20, 2018.

1. mmayes

mmayes 12 pointer

Aug 2, 2005
    Near Aintry
    Isn't that the State of KY motto?

Mayes

2. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

Been saying that for a few years now.

3. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    All this is explained in revelation. It’s hard to understand, but if you get a knowledgeable person to explain it. You can see It is all taking place right in front of our eyes. Only thing that is certain is. IT WILL GET WORSE, ALOT WORSE. After Trump is gone the left will get one of there twisted minions in there, that will make Obama look like a Girl Scout. Will reverse everything Trump and the republicans fixed and more. You are all saying America will be lost. America is already lost. Only thing still around that’s the same is our great Flag, the land, and a piece of paper called the constitution. The words on it have been perverted and worked around and misrepresented so much it is now worthless for the most part. If Washington, Jefferson, or any of the founding fathers saw what we have now, well, they would blow there tops. I am an American but my America is far diff then what we have in Washington. I proudly voted for Trump. Mainly because he wasn’t bought and paid for, pro 2nd Amendment, anti abortion, and for the wall.