What If, another civil war

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Carl, Oct 20, 2018.

1. timer

timer 8 pointer

Feb 20, 2013
    La Grange
    From my perspective, the cultural divide in our country is urban vs. rural.

barney and Meatstick like this.
  2. Larry Risner

Larry Risner 6 pointer

Mar 15, 2018
    Berea, kentucky
    I will be on the side with the most drones and hellfires. Don't drone me bro.

Meatstick likes this.
  3. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    Also, I believe we're on the brink of a war between Conservatives & Liberals. Just look at all the violence going on all over our country. Reminds one of what went on in Nazi Germany, before and during WW-2, as read in the history books. If this becomes worse expect Marshal Law!!

Carl likes this.
  4. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    If there is to be a "hot" civil war, after we beat up on each other for a bit, that'll allow China, Russia and South America to just waltz right in without much effort and take the country.

It's an old tactic--let your enemies beat up on each other and come in and clean up.

Watch the short clip and better understand it.

Carl likes this.
  5. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Civil war is scary as hell to me guys. I'm one that's not afraid of anything, but I fear that the basement dwellers would annihilate us. There's no telling what kind of secret weaponry they have hidden under their pink puss hats.

Gforcetrivers likes this.
  6. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    No doubt about it. 100% correct

7. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Anyone seen Rodney King lately?

drakeshooter likes this.
  8. Last known photo.

712FB65D-5D8B-4AFD-B7B3-8C0481BFFAFC.jpeg

9. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    If the war keeps up like it has been going for the last few years then it will soon ended up as a shooting war.

Carl likes this.
  10. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    That is what I am afraid of!! Then we'll lose or country!!

11. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    I personally don't see it going any other way!
    No better time than now in my opinion, Mattis is in charge of the military and Trump is president! I would rather take my chances with these Two on my side.
    Antifi needs they're asses handed to them in black bags!

12. zone1

zone1 6 pointer

Jan 3, 2011
    I will be on the side of America. United we stand, divided we fall.

13. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
  14. Most of the NAZI's also claimed to be Christians too in 1936. They even wore the Teutonic Cross and the Maltese cross on their war machines and uniforms. They saw their cause as a great crusade to rid Europe of a plague of lessor races because they were of the Arian race, the master race destined to lead the world. They were willing to do whatever it took to win and then maintain power. By the time the good Germans woke up and realized what was happening, they had lost their freedom and were slaves to Hitler and his minions. The Antifa thugs (brown shirts) and the absolute willingness of the Democrats to do anything to win and keep power is similar if not the same. And yet they would shout loudly and call the Republicans Nazis. If it were not so deadly serious, it would be laughable. We are not in a violent civil war at this time, but if cooler heads do not prevail, it could deteriorate into such a conflict. The ballot box and your votes are all that prevent such anarchy. Vote for those who would preserve the Republic and not seek to tear it down and fundamentally change America as Obama and his minions would. He is still pulling the strings in the back rooms of DC. His minions are deeply embedded into every facet of government and are willing to break every law, bend every rule and do whatever it takes to regain power including a coup. They must be stopped.

15. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    That is why the left want our guns.