WHAT have YOU been doing Today??

KY_Fried

12 pointer
Nov 13, 2003
Foster, KY, USA.
I fully support taking cortisone shots. Was in pain for 6-8 months. A week after shot I was good to go
It's a bit of a gamble with those if you ask me. I've had several in my knees. Sometimes they work, sometimes it makes it worse. My knees are both completely shot but they don't want to replace them yet because I'm "still too young". I'm sure I've put more miles on my knees in my 48 years then the average person does in 2 lifetimes.

CalebConn16

8 pointer
May 27, 2016
It's a bit of a gamble with those if you ask me. I've had several in my knees. Sometimes they work, sometimes it makes it worse. My knees are both completely shot but they don't want to replace them yet because I'm "still too young". I'm sure I've put more miles on my knees in my 48 years then the average person does in 2 lifetimes.
Because they have a lifespan. Even with a total they only last so long. And a 2nd never works like it should.

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
Just the right size. I love baked sweet potatoes with butter and brown sugar. I only get them at Thanksgiving and Christmas.
I seen some a few days ago that was as big as a football. I bet those have to be too tough to eat.
Fl0lnSz.png
Big sweets ain't tough, just tough to deal with.

bigbonner

12 pointer
Aug 5, 2015
DR told my wife the same thing that she was too young and that she needed to lose some weight.
She has bone on bone in both knees and arthritis in her hips, up her spine and in her neck. She can only walk short distances with a walker.
She has put a lot of miles of hard work the same work I did. If I had of known that when she was younger, I would have made her take it easy and not work so hard.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
I assembled and put up 5 ladder stands yesterday. Got them at walmart for 60$ on clearance last year. They are lighter/flimsier than i was hoping for BUT i was able to lift them up myself.
I ratchet strap mine on the foot rest and add a ratchet strap on ladder. They’ll suck down. I also paint the bottom of ladder and put a treated lumber piece under it.

Not as good as a double fat guy stand but flimsy makes me nervous.

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
I ratchet strap mine on the foot rest and add a ratchet strap on ladder. They’ll suck down. I also paint the bottom of ladder and put a treated lumber piece under it.

Not as good as a double fat guy stand but flimsy makes me nervous.
You ratchet the footrest to the tree? If so ill give that a try. I welded some old rotors to the bottom of the ladder for feet.

Feedman

Cyber-Hunter
May 28, 2003
In the basement
Spent 3/4 of the day at the hospital in the ER. Foot was swollen up like a football this morning. They thought I may have a blood clot or gout. Ran test and did blood work. No clot or No gout.
Soft tissue damage from where I made a wrong step off the walkway while working cattle. Told me to get a compression sock and keep it elevated. Nothing for the swelling or pain.

Latest posts