WHAT have YOU been doing Today??

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
You had better stock up on dog food.
I go through 75 lbs a week with 52 lbs at $23 at Sam's. The puppy formula is expensive at $11 for a little can that lasts a week. I start supplementing them at 3 weeks with porridge made from formula and powderized Puppy Chow. Helps make sure they all eat and helps take a load off momma. She had 14 puppies last night and 12 lived.

redjackson

8 pointer
Dec 4, 2010
Barren County
C3883592-AA1F-421E-BFC9-DC323C06AFF2.jpeg

Its that time of year again.

JR in KY

12 pointer
Jan 25, 2006
The Occupied South
View attachment 105282

Its that time of year again.
You don't see may Corn Pickers like that anymore. Don't get hung up in that thing.

I had to dig up the water line to my Cow water tank. The elbow was busted so I had to go to Lowe's. Siliconed it in good and letting it cure good before the dirt and gravel goes in on top of it.

Last edited:

Capttrae

12 pointer
Apr 2, 2012
What is wrong have you already run through all those southern girls?
We met through mutual acquaintances back 4-5 years ago kept in touch off and on, a relationship she was in ended, one I was in ended so we decided to go out. She’s very intelligent, well spoken, carries on a good conversation, no whining and complaining, well educated, has a job, looks you in the eye when y’all are talking and I could get lost in those eyes, acts like she’s interested in what you are saying even if she has zero clue what a supply boat is or anything about the oilfield, loves to hunt and fish, knows how to skin a deer and makes her own deer jerky, even offered to pay for dinner I wouldn’t let her of course but I appreciated the thought. I can see long term potential

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Went hunting at 4 am. Went to a kids soccer game. Slept like a log for 4 hrs. Then worked a booth at fair, going to bed, got a busy busy day tomorrow.

Hunting in AM. Church, dropping kids off, then making a road trip to Central KY. Where does the time go?

Latest posts