WHAT have YOU been doing Today??

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky
LOL! I have an online photo art shop but haven't had time to work up any new items for it for quite a while. Plus my photo editor software is being a pain the keister so until I can replace it, it's pretty much a dead deal......

A few of the items I sell....

icr,samsung_galaxy_s21_tough,back,a,x1000-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.1.jpg

ur,shower_curtain_closed,square,1000x1000.1.jpg

ur,coaster_pack_4_flatlay,square,1000x1000.2.jpg

throwpillow,small,1000x-bg,f8f8f8-c,0,200,1000,1000.jpg

mug,standard,x1000,right-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Why .... am I not surprised. Great looking products! 👍👍

You are indeed ... a force of nature! 😊

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Been a busy few days.....

Sunday, ran to town to grab weekly groceries, finished up & canned the icicle pickles, bottled up the blackberry wine (25 bottles of it), washed the boat & vacuumed it out really good because it was beyond NASTY, washed hubby's car & my Subaru, pulled some cast iron out of the e-tank & scrubbed & greased it, finished moving stuff into the new frig while hubby moved the dorm frig's back to the basement, and watered the plants out front & on the deck.

Yesterday, washed & dried 5 loads of laundry, picked the okra in the garden, made 4 batches of pesto (and still have more basil but am out of containers & freezer room so not sure what I'll do with the rest of it), cleaned & refilled the hummingbird feeders (yep, still have 2 or 3 buzzing around), organized a bunch of paperwork & paid some bills, etc.

Today I've got to reconcile & pay credit card bills, get the laundry all folded & put away, need to shred the last of the zucchini & get it going in the dehydrator, start the oven going to season a few pieces of cast iron since it's cool out, and get ready for my post op appointment too darned early tomorrow morning. (Doc already called & told me the big scary "C" is out of the picture so just have to see where we go from here.)
I'm tired after just reading that.

bigbonner

12 pointer
Aug 5, 2015

Still pecking along at wood splitting.
Poking the broken glass out of the Rubber Seal so I can get the new rear tractor window back in when I get help. Took about 2 hours to get the broken pieces out...I thought it would be a 5 minute job, but it was a half inch at a time.
Several years ago, I was replacing a door glass I broke out on my tractor. Somehow, I slipped and cut my index finger on a piece of window glass. I picked out the glass that I could see, and my finger stayed sore for a long time. I would open the sore up and squeeze it hoping if there was any glass deep down it would infect and slide out but no it wouldn't. The wound would heal over but I could feel a piece of class that was still down deep in my finger. It felt like it was the size of a BB. When working I would hit that spot and it hurt pretty bad. After a few years of digging, I finally got that thing out and it was just a little tiny sliver of glass, but it felt like it was a big piece.

Latest posts