WHAT have YOU been doing Today??

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
Just sprayed her down, time will tell...

20220925_081431.jpg

Meanwhile, one of three resident killdeer is sounding off. Another is up here feeding alongside blackbirds.

20220925_082246.jpg

Last edited:

Drahts

12 pointer
Apr 7, 2015
KY
Ran dog to vet for shot updates and a health cert to travel next week, time for the Manitoba waterfowl extravaganza. Put the new tonneau cover on the truck. Put my other 2 food plots in over the weekend and they got rained on yesterday so that made me smile! Still gotta get the efence set, got half done when I got rained out yesterday. Have to can tomatoes in the morning then I'll go finish the efence.

Lady Hunter

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2009
Been a busy few days.....

Sunday, ran to town to grab weekly groceries, finished up & canned the icicle pickles, bottled up the blackberry wine (25 bottles of it), washed the boat & vacuumed it out really good because it was beyond NASTY, washed hubby's car & my Subaru, pulled some cast iron out of the e-tank & scrubbed & greased it, finished moving stuff into the new frig while hubby moved the dorm frig's back to the basement, and watered the plants out front & on the deck.

Yesterday, washed & dried 5 loads of laundry, picked the okra in the garden, made 4 batches of pesto (and still have more basil but am out of containers & freezer room so not sure what I'll do with the rest of it), cleaned & refilled the hummingbird feeders (yep, still have 2 or 3 buzzing around), organized a bunch of paperwork & paid some bills, etc.

Today I've got to reconcile & pay credit card bills, get the laundry all folded & put away, need to shred the last of the zucchini & get it going in the dehydrator, start the oven going to season a few pieces of cast iron since it's cool out, and get ready for my post op appointment too darned early tomorrow morning. (Doc already called & told me the big scary "C" is out of the picture so just have to see where we go from here.)

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky

Sunday, ran to town to grab weekly groceries, finished up & canned the icicle pickles, bottled up the blackberry wine (25 bottles of it), washed the boat & vacuumed it out really good because it was beyond NASTY, washed hubby's car & my Subaru, pulled some cast iron out of the e-tank & scrubbed & greased it, finished moving stuff into the new frig while hubby moved the dorm frig's back to the basement, and watered the plants out front & on the deck.

Yesterday, washed & dried 5 loads of laundry, picked the okra in the garden, made 4 batches of pesto (and still have more basil but am out of containers & freezer room so not sure what I'll do with the rest of it), cleaned & refilled the hummingbird feeders (yep, still have 2 or 3 buzzing around), organized a bunch of paperwork & paid some bills, etc.

Today I've got to reconcile & pay credit card bills, get the laundry all folded & put away, need to shred the last of the zucchini & get it going in the dehydrator, start the oven going to season a few pieces of cast iron since it's cool out, and get ready for my post op appointment too darned early tomorrow morning. (Doc already called & told me the big scary "C" is out of the picture so just have to see where we go from here.)

Sooooo ....... in your spare time .... you should start some kind of business to keep yourself busy. Maybe get a quilt machine and sell them or get some lions to train. :p

Happy to hear the "C" thing is out of the picture. 👍🙂

3PointSlayer

6 pointer
Aug 3, 2021
Between The Bridges

I mean this in a good way. When I read your posts I always think of Squirrels running around getting ready for winter.

Lady Hunter

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2009
Sooooo ....... in your spare time .... you should start some kind of business to keep yourself busy. Maybe get a quilt machine and sell them or get some lions to train. :p

Happy to hear the "C" thing is out of the picture. 👍🙂
LOL! I have an online photo art shop but haven't had time to work up any new items for it for quite a while. Plus my photo editor software is being a pain the keister so until I can replace it, it's pretty much a dead deal......

A few of the items I sell....

icr,samsung_galaxy_s21_tough,back,a,x1000-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.1.jpg

ur,shower_curtain_closed,square,1000x1000.1.jpg

ur,coaster_pack_4_flatlay,square,1000x1000.2.jpg

throwpillow,small,1000x-bg,f8f8f8-c,0,200,1000,1000.jpg

mug,standard,x1000,right-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Latest posts