WHAT have YOU been doing Today??

ribsplitter

Cyber-Hunter
Jan 19, 2004
Greenup, ky, USA.
I'm building a steam sauna and shower. This shower has 2- steam nozzles, 1- 12" rain head, 1- shower head, 1- hand held sprayer, and 8- body jets. This picture shows the valving set up to operate everything but the steam nozzles. The temperature mixing valve is located on an adjacent wall with the hand held and shower head. The rain head is centered in the room coming straight down out of the ceiling. I will try to post some pics as I advance through the process.
IMG_20220713_150919305_resize_41.jpg

OLE RASPY

12 pointer
Sep 9, 2018
Barren county
I'm building a steam sauna and shower. This shower has 2- steam nozzles, 1- 12" rain head, 1- shower head, 1- hand held sprayer, and 8- body jets. This picture shows the valving set up to operate everything but the steam nozzles. The temperature mixing valve is located on an adjacent wall with the hand held and shower head. The rain head is centered in the room coming straight down out of the ceiling. I will try to post some pics as I advance through the process.
View attachment 102946
Propress fittings. Make it more better. More expensive but more better. I lovem. Good job

NOCAMST

8 pointer
Oct 9, 2017
Central ky
Went cattle hunting again this morning. Probably shot the dark gun more in the last two weeks then I will ever shoot one of my rifles in the next two years. Pinkeye, Pinkeye, pinkeye Draxxin is working for me, At least this year
I’m in the same boat as you. I’m on my second bottle of draxxin for the year and lost count of the darts I’ve used this year. Sure ain’t cheap but it’s effective if you catch it early

00noturkey

12 pointer
Oct 31, 2011
High Grove
46 ford tractor blew a exhaust gasket, took that off,, the exmark zero turn decided, to stop running, plugs or gas filter, thats next, and at the moment, the red max weed whacker cable got loose, i got the trigger handle apart, trying to get it back together. typing when i get frustrated.
*!!###, almost had it.
i gave up on the weed wacker cable last night. i'd get it so close together, then the cable sheath would come out an i'd have to start over. sooo
i got out the orange copper permatex, gasket maker put that on the sheath, let it set over night. took about 5 minutes to fix it after that. Now, where did i put the air breather cover so it would be easy to find???
got lucky, it was in the tool-bag i was using to work on the tractor.

Last edited:

Meatstick

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2013
Washington County
Rented a cabin on Barkley for the weekend for the family. We had a big time today with the kids piddlin in the lake and such. They're all asleep now. I snuck down to the water, hopin a fish don't bite. Helluva mayfly hatch on right now.
View attachment 102994
You boys on this left side of the Commonwealth have it good. My intention was to come down and listen to the bugs against the lake, and see how many beers I could hold. I'm about to pack 16 channels up the hill. I'm still fishin too lol

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Drinking first cup of coffee watching a dozen turkeys drink water out of a pond. Our huge old barn Tom cat “big Red” is putting the stalk on them. He looks terrified. He doesn’t eat cat food and doesn’t back down from a coyote. Ive seen him go toe to toe with a hawk over a mouse too. I think the turkeys are safe.
98B1A84C-E722-458F-9F5E-CCBB81673BE4.jpeg

Taking my little girls to gun range after while. They want to try some subsonic rounds in the Henry Golden Boy and my daughters custom Cricket. May let them try the Saginaw 30 carbine.

Last edited:

Latest posts