WHAT have YOU been doing Today??

Feedman

Cyber-Hunter
May 28, 2003
In the basement
Was working in Richmond when I got the call that there was a water leak at mom's. Mirofount cattle waterer. I headed that way. Had to take the float assembly off, an take the waterer off of the concrete base. Down in the bottom of the hole was an old plastic elbow that was ruptured an leaking. I got all 4 clamps loose finally. I am laying stretched out on the concrete pad in water, dirt and cow manure reaching down into this hole as far as I can. I did not know how I was going to get the broken piece of elbow out of the main line. I could not find a drill bit an as I was looking around, I saw a gate hinge. I thought maybe it will work. I screwed it down into the old elbow an started twisting on it an finally got it worked out. Off to town to the hardware store. I replaced it with a brass elbow and a new flexable hose. The reassembly was a pain but I got it all put back together in a mild rain shower. I am wore out.

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
Was working in Richmond when I got the call that there was a water leak at mom's. Mirofount cattle waterer. I headed that way. Had to take the float assembly off, an take the waterer off of the concrete base. Down in the bottom of the hole was an old plastic elbow that was ruptured an leaking. I got all 4 clamps loose finally. I am laying stretched out on the concrete pad in water, dirt and cow manure reaching down into this hole as far as I can. I did not know how I was going to get the broken piece of elbow out of the main line. I could not find a drill bit an as I was looking around, I saw a gate hinge. I thought maybe it will work. I screwed it down into the old elbow an started twisting on it an finally got it worked out. Off to town to the hardware store. I replaced it with a brass elbow and a new flexable hose. The reassembly was a pain but I got it all put back together in a mild rain shower. I am wore out.

You don't know what wore out happens to be. Come help me work for the past few days and learn.

Luther's Feist

10 pointer
Oct 25, 2014
Coeburn, Va
I believe if push came to shove a flaming marshmallow may be one of the more effective unconventional self defense weapons.
I guarantee it. I was having a weenie/marshmallow roast for my stepdaughters and their friends. One of them went to swinging there stick trying to put one out and it flew off and landed on my calf. That thing hurt like heck and was hard, near impossible to get out with out getting molten mellow all over ya. I was dancing around like crazy that thing made me say more curse words than I ever had. Wouldn't wish that on an enemy

baknblack

12 pointer
Jan 30, 2014
Henry County
I've got one Ritchie water. Seems like mine likes to malfunction in the winter when it's about 10 degrees.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Put out my mineral licks and pulled cameras to clean them up.

Sighted in my dads rifle and my new rifle. Took forever to get it to cool down between groups but I rounded out the day with a bullseye at 200yds and a perfect shot 2” above bullseye at 100 yds. Those 150gr .270 Wins will eat now to 275 with no holdover or under. My shoulder is green and black. Haven’t fired over 50 rounds testing ammo out of a cannon in a while. Caught some good bass between groups though.

To get the flinch out of me, got crossbow out. My fiancé proceeded to outshoot me, even at 60yds she was in the dots every time. She is ready to hunt!!!

hunt

10 pointer
Sep 29, 2015
The Berg
The knife always wins!

Attachments

• IMG_20220711_114348783_copy_1024x768.jpg
    IMG_20220711_114348783_copy_1024x768.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 55

Capttrae

12 pointer
Apr 2, 2012
Study, study, study and freakin killin it. 1st test in 35 more days. Got my apartment rented for 6 nights in Memphis, I think I’m more excited about his than I am about going to Saskatchewan. Gettin this done will be a huge weight off my shoulders. 1 year and 8 months of almost non stop studying. At work, at home, canceling hunting trips to do classes and study. Almost done with.

Latest posts