What happened to Paler??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wildcat, Jan 8, 2021.

1. KYBOY

KYBOY 12 pointer

Apr 21, 2005
    Floyd,co..Kentucky
    Mewe is another popular plateform. A lot of gun collectors and reloaders are using it because you can sell reloading equipment etc without being dinged by facebook. A lot of reloading pages were getting shutdown just because guys were asking to buy some spent brass

2. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Just stop using them, they don't exist if no one participates, it's a simple solution.

Munson, Regulator623, barney and 3 others like this.
  3. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Henry County
    Parler is back up. The app is still on my phone but, Google has removed it from the list of installed apps on my phone.

4. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    ?? Can you still use app? Under googles supervision of course. Google was uninstalled on everything of mine months ago,maybe a year. Somehow I sdoubt they are gone though.

5. bondhu

bondhu 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    I believe they are covered under section 230.

6. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I never have had a Facebook or Twitter account. I seen to be doing ok

7. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
  8. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Published August 7, 2020... therefore, "downloading from your app store" may possibly no longer apply...

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
  9. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    IF they were actually a private company I would agree but they publicly traded companies. They answer to shareholders or should anyway. If the shareholders allow it...so be it.

10. I meant it’s not a gooberment entity. I don’t want the gooberment with anymore control over private companies and industries than they already have. When people bring up section 230 as an excuse for gooberment control of private social media accounts I remind them than firearms manufacturers enjoy the same protections against civil liability. Likewise, I don’t want that used as an excuse for increased gooberment regulation.

11. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012

Neither have I. This is the only SM I use. Knew from the beginning they were the devil, even had people on here saying, “I’ve been able to connect with friends I haven’t talked to in 30 years,”. Now, many are deleting those same friends over political arguments. LOL.

JR in KY, barney, Feedman and 2 others like this.
  12. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Henry County
    Works fine. You'll just have to download and install it again when they issue bug fixes and updates. I'm sure in the future they'll have the app auto update itself.
    I
    have a ton of stuff stored on Google drive. Just as soon as another platform emerges that I can move my information to I'm moving it.

13. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    Some of y'all dont remember when google emerged. Google stifled the internet. it hasnt been the world wide web since. used to be fun surfing the web. now the web is only what google wants ya to find. their not the only ones. in your Facebook, twitter only what is allowed, and many others; snapchat, instagram, shopify, the list goes on. Best pretend your a democrat. say your in support of eliminating the middle class, an 1 rule government, in the US, an the world.
    its all about conTROLL. your gonna get Punished, for not thinking their way. a couple of years maybe. then Carmela takes over.the US is doomed to a 2nd. world country.
    sorry, i got carried away. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
  14. I deleted my twitter account last night, Facebook is next. I waste a couple hours a day sometimes on social media and I’m going to fix that.

littlebear, xbokilla, barney and 4 others like this.
  15. CRFmxracer

CRFmxracer 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2010
    louisville kentucky
    All I have left is snapchat, this site, and bass boat central. Not worth getting aggravated reading all the bs people spew on there

xbokilla, Feedman, Carl and 1 other person like this.