What happened to Kentucky Afield?

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by trust me, Oct 5, 2013.

1. grousegal

grousegal 6 pointer

May 9, 2008
    Grayson, KY
    Tim,

Lisa Thompson Rogers, here! You can go grouse hunting with me or Mark any time you want! We have 5 awesome English Setters. We are so proud of you and your success--it's always great when a fellow Carter Countian does well.

Mark and I LOVE the cooking segments. I use a lot of wild game in my meals, and am always looking for new ideas.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  2. Farmboy

Farmboy Fawn

Oct 7, 2013
    Give me some details crowhunter...county....etc...maybe time for the crowshow!

3. grousegal

grousegal 6 pointer

May 9, 2008
    Grayson, KY
    OMG--I graduated with Tommy Olson in 1983 from East Carter! And yes--he has known Tim for a long time--they went to grade school together at Carter City!! Tell him Lisa Thompson (now Rogers) said hello!

4. crowhunter

crowhunter 6 pointer

Sep 4, 2012
    Jackson & Winchester
    I'll send you a PM.

5. deadaim

deadaim 12 pointer

Dec 12, 2001
    Booger Hollar
    Ill let him know and if you are on FB he is on there ever so often and his sister cheryl.

6. grousegal

grousegal 6 pointer

May 9, 2008
    Grayson, KY
    Thanks! I'm not on FB. I know Cheryl also.

7. kcbrown

kcbrown 8 pointer

Oct 27, 2006
    Keep up the good work Tim. Hunting and eating go hand in hand, love the show but I am biased too. You really need to make the Tradfest this year. Happy Hunting

8. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Welcome to the forum Mr. Farmer. I really like KyAfield. Keep up the good work.

We'll guys don't this just beat all. Trust Me will now be on a hunting show chasing Grouse. With that comes fortune an fame. Head will swell up bigger than a bushel basket. No more time for us common folk. He will get all high an mighty, nose stuck up in the air. Then he will be gone. Ten was will be on here talking about the good ole days.

9. big bubba t

big bubba t 10 pointer

Sep 4, 2004
    Waltersburg , KY
    He's a mod so most of that is already true. And if his head would swell some maybe his ears wouldn't look so dang big.

10. trust me

trust me Troubled Loner

Nov 27, 2004
    Jerkwater, KY
    I can make a little room in this life of fast cars, easy money and loose women for a little TV celebrity and fame.

11. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    Yeah, but doesn't Trust Me have a face better suited for radio?

;)

12. Manzanita

Manzanita 12 pointer

Apr 16, 2006
    Telecheck 018
    Considering some of the previous guests I've seen on the show, I don't think Trust Me has anything to worry about.

13. Farmboy

Farmboy Fawn

Oct 7, 2013
    Well, I was warned that this site was all negative, so maybe I came in with a hard landing....but, I found out there's some good folks on here and working on setting up a few shoots for Ky. Afield! I'm not able to get on here very often, but I could see how it could occupy some feller's time! lol

Good times Afield folks!!

Deer stand in the morning......

14. just me

just me 12 pointer

Sep 26, 2013
    Well I will admit this place has been a little rough as of late. Things will really get to hopping in a few weeks.

During the off season you can get to know some of the regulars around here that are for the most part pretty good guys. Granted I've never talked face to face with any of them.

I have never met you personally either but have a ton of respect for you and your resilience to overcome your disability. I really hope you hang around and make a few posts from time to time.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
  15. LSOSGT1109

LSOSGT1109 10 pointer

Jul 22, 2012
    Laurel County
    Welcome to the forum Tim! I love the show and have watched it since I was a kid. The fact that you shoot a vertical bow, and shoot it well, when you can obviously qualify for a crossbow exemption says a lot to me. I have an 8 year old son with a disability and I hope that I can use you as an example to show him that just because you have a disability doesn't mean that you're disabled. I hope to see you on here a lot more!

Chuck Johnson

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2