What about those football Cats !!

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
They need to get the O-line figured out, and soon. C-Rod will be a big help, but the young O-Line needs to mature quickly

CalebConn16

8 pointer
May 27, 2016
The o line is awful. Levis is going to get killed in SEC play. Unless a miracle happens to the o line I see losses to ol miss, tn, ga and probably one more between Missouri and sc.
Ole miss just beat Tulsa by 8 on Saturday. Tulsa had to kick a field goal at the buzzer to beat NIU. Ole miss is a running team, we defend the run well. We’ll do fine. I think they were just looking ahead

thunderstorm

10 pointer
Dec 13, 2001
I sure have my concerns too. But, unlike the previous 40 years or so KY has found a way to win those tough, close games during the last 5 years. I will be cautiously optimistic this week, enjoy the game, and see where it takes us.

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
The running game will get better next week with CRods return. That should keep more defensive lines more honest and make it tougher to blitz. They know the passing game is our biggest weapon right now.

CalebConn16

8 pointer
May 27, 2016
O-line has been horrid again tonight.
It has. But why anyone but C-rod has touched the ball in the run game is beyond stupid. And why did they not just sling it and hope for the best on 4th. We better hope we have better that sheron in the portal for next year or next years over already. It’s obvious how good Levis is now. He is literally our entire offense

Latest posts