Well... that's one Christmas present I won't have to buy....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lady Hunter, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Lady Hunter

Lady Hunter 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2009
    Let's just say that I have a family member who has a lot in common with Grouseguy.... You just can't reason with someone like that when they start throwing the racist/elitist/whateverist card at every fact you put in front of them....

2. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

Same here.

3. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
  4. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    It is a shame that these people go off the hook at any mention of reason. Last year , I threw my BIL out of my house, he came unglued over Trump's taxes for some reason. This was during Christmas dinner and we had about 35 people here, he crossed the line when he said F....you in front of my mother.

KYote-Krusher, gds, Feedman and 5 others like this.
  5. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    I have 2 BIL, and they are both Democrats. Along with being freeking idiots.
    One worked a state road dept job for years, so thats his excuse. Other one just laid around most of his life now is pissed at the world because some folks have a better life than him.
    The last time they were at my house for Christmas dinner, I said we aren't doing this anymore.
    Useless POS both of them.

Feedman and barney like this.
  6. gds

gds 8 pointer

Jan 2, 2005
    NORTHERN KY.