Welcome to 2030. I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better

mwbyler

Fawn
Apr 24, 2022
soon to be Ky
that is one of the mort dystopian things I have read in a long time, I have been reading for a while now about this joke of a visionary Schwab. Good luck with that pipe dream.

DBKY

6 pointer
Jul 29, 2019
KY
made my skin crawl just trying to read through it. Sad thing is there are a lot of people who’d gladly surrender for that kind of existence

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
I read it. I guess the “lost” folks living in technology free societies were me, sounds like I “do” fit into their hellish society, I’m just the fellar they feel sorry for.

00noturkey

12 pointer
Oct 31, 2011
High Grove
Orwell, Rah Rah. what a plan. the left has a plan. reading about dystopia, they adopt it. Bunch of morlocks.. The plan does involve Solvent Green. Thats just who they they are. they get full off other people. an will... whats to stop them??????

00noturkey

12 pointer
Oct 31, 2011
High Grove
Schwab is supposed to be a Jewish person, that escaped Ukraine. by paying an telling where the other Jewish people hid there treasure. i.e. he turned against his religion at the time. WW2. my treasure aint much. just stuff i collected over the years. only matters to me, still i want it. he wants too enslave us. enslave the world. IDK what the F he is about. There are to many in Ukraine that support the NWO.

PUBLIC RAT

10 pointer
Feb 18, 2014
Ed's right they will try to make everything look like a vacation resort at first to get people to gladly submit. Eventually Anal Schwab's plan will be exposed, millions if not billions of people will die. Who will stop them? Lord will eventually, they will run into the hills to escape God's wrath but nothing will save them.

pead

6 pointer
Jul 17, 2015
Ohio
Unfortunately this would be an attractive alternative to those hopelessly buried in debt. They don’t own anything as it is.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
They are just as real as this story. ;)
Is it not real because cnn said it’s not real? Because they aren’t covering it? What about the leaders of the world economic forum themselves, openly stating that this is their plan? Are we supposed to believe that they are lying and just trying to “scare” us? What’s their motive to lie? Why would we not take them at their word?

Latest posts