weather updates-check in

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by bgkyarcher, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Munson

Munson 12 pointer

Dec 24, 2011
    Natural Bridge
    Yeah they are just waiting till he's at himself to see which route he wants to take. Basically plates,screws etc = more range of motion but arthritis/pain the rest of his life. Plastic socket rebuild cuts way back on range of motion, so im told.
    Doubtful he'll climb another pole. He was on maintenance instead of construction (building lines etc)but all this ice storm crap had all hands on deck.

Trapper Delk likes this.
  2. Drahts

Drahts 12 pointer

Apr 7, 2015
    KY
    I saw one of the posts from the Coop. Praying for a full recovery for him.

Munson likes this.
  3. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Understood, makes much more sense. The gentleman whom I spoke with could not be of much assistance, after I relayed what had transpired with your cousin. His knowledge was limited to that of mine own concerning all. Imagine success rate of surgery will be contingent upon multiple factors and may potentially have a much better outcome than you currently fear. Try to remain positive, yourself, for him.

4. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    BIG STORY I think about him on WKYT news site I read this morning. Looks like he going to have to have another shoulder surgery. Sure hope and pray he heals up good.

Feedman and Munson like this.
  5. ribsplitter

ribsplitter Cyber-Hunter

Jan 19, 2004
    Greenup, ky, USA.
    Prayers to him, hope he has a full recovery. I was just talking to someone the other day about how dangerous it would be climbing those overloaded splintered poles trying to get people's electric back on.

Munson and Trapper Delk like this.
  6. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 12 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    Hope all turns out well for him

Munson likes this.
  7. Munson

Munson 12 pointer

Dec 24, 2011
    Natural Bridge
    I didn't know it made the news as I hardly ever watch that depressing crap.
    Thanks to everyone for keeping him in your prayers. He's still with us which is the main thing.

Feedman likes this.
  8. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    Understand. I looked at it on my computer WKYT TV page. Has a picture of him and his name. Plus story of what happen and his surgery.

Munson likes this.
  9. Drahts

Drahts 12 pointer

Apr 7, 2015
    KY
    OMG we just had a sighting of a Grayson RECC employee on the property! Not holding my breath but praying! Day 17!

Dark Cloud, Munson, barney and 2 others like this.
  10. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 12 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    Oh man that sucks, hope you get power soon

11. ribsplitter

ribsplitter Cyber-Hunter

Jan 19, 2004
    Greenup, ky, USA.
    Hope they get you hooked back up soon.

12. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Kidnap him an put him on the basement an maybe the bastards will come an get your power back on

13. dirtstalker

dirtstalker 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2009
    Clay County
    @Drahts man i really hope they get you back on soon.

14. Drahts

Drahts 12 pointer

Apr 7, 2015
    KY
    Thanks guys, us too! They have been within 1/4 mile of my house 4 times, gotten a group of houses on 3 diff times and never came up to complete the line. So 4 of us have been off since the first night. They worked in the one neighbors yard 3 days ago all day, got the 5 houses below him on but not him! Unreal! That day I talked to them and they said they'd be back on it in the morning. Guess their "in the morning" is 3 mornings later. lol I want to go watch over their shoulder but figure if I do they'll get everyone on but me. Praying!

15. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    I do not appreciate having been made to laugh so very hard, prior to high tea time, Freeman. Nonetheless, your humor caused me to inspect the grounds through various windows, noticing that walls of snow created by the city workers remain throughout the subdivision, but only in few places and reduced in height, now. Cloudy for the first time since all ended, with the grounds becoming wet from apparent light showers some time this morning, I issued query for forecast, discovering that my beautiful daydream of yet another wonderful snowstorm has been ruined, at least for the weekend, and only via timing. If the expected heavy rains delay themselves until Sunday night, or the cold front moves in much quicker, perhaps my dreams may come to fruition, afterall.

https://www.weather.gov/pah/weatherstory

Feedman likes this.