We need the result we got.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wildcat, Nov 27, 2020.

1. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
  2. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    She has some brass ones.

slobear likes this.
  3. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Bigger sack than 99% of all our representatives. Well, other than Rep. Comer!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
  4. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Newest report on the Kraken.

5. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Wow! Trump sure stirred up a shitstorm.

6. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    I am so very glad that I declined employment with the CIA long ago...

7. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

Why ... oh, WHY ... would we have the servers responsible for the Presidential election results (or ANY election results for that matter) in freekin' GERMANY???!!

This tar-baby just keeps on getting stickier and stickier. We're talking corruption the magnitude of which we have no conception.

Roll on Donald J. Trump .... MAGA!!!

JR in KY and barney like this.
  8. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Ich weiss nicht, but all may be somehow relevant to this:

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...ster-planned-us-troop-withdrawal-regrettable/

9. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    Trump won big. The election is a total fraud. I truely believe it is all gonna come out and Trump will be the POTUS for 4 more years if:
    1. Patriotic Americans are willing to take on Antifa and Black Lives Matter marxists, because they will be coming to your town!
    2. Republican state officials grow testicles
    3. The media as a whole is exposed in a way that cant be denied.

Carl and JR in KY like this.
  10. Tankt

Tankt 8 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    Number 1 will be a piece of cake.

Number 3....if Trump is re-elected he will be in an all-out, no-holds-barred war with MSM and he will destroy them. His ego won't let him settle for anything less.

Number 2....yeah...that's a problem.

11. bstickin1

bstickin1 8 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    Duuude, u2? When them and the FBI came begging me for my expertise I was like, duude, with your hours I won't have any time left for rippin waves and walks. Then they was like, duuude. Then I was like, soory dude but I'm gonna catch this wave then ride off into the sunset on my street board. Then they was like, dude, if ever. Then I was like, duuuuuuuude.
    Who did you like most in Point Break? SwaZ or Canoe?

HuntressOfLight likes this.
  12. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    They might try to come to a town near us but it won’t last long , and f Trump gets things reversed and he in fact gets another 4 yrs The chaos won’t last long anywhere he won’t tolerate it if it’s in Dem cities he might let it go a bit more just so he can deny them grants to rebuild to prove a point , he will unearth a lot of BS n the media etc he will or should be wide open if he wins

13. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    I’m in a bad place about this election. I don’t think it gets overturned and it’s the beginning of the end for our country. I truly think we live in a corrupt globalized world with the elites using us like livestock. The only way to end this is another battle for our soul. Just like the one we had to gain of freedom from England. Question is how do we go about it? Who organizes it? If Trump splits the loyalty of the military and he wants to go to war against the corrupt how many would follow? Are enough ready to die to stop the theft of our freedoms?

14. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Look at the turncoat,sellout gop’s elected officials for your answer. How much have you heard about this election fraud from Ky’s elected officials? Never again!

yote hunter likes this.
  15. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    A handful of us at one time, actually, were approached by four or five recruiters from the CIA. Such is still common today, but I recall back then that the paper application was 18 pages long, and one of countless questions was the name of each doctor having delivered each of my parents.