We need the result we got.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wildcat, Nov 27, 2020.

1. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Our soldiers routinely die for NOTHING! Im not just talking about being KIA but suicides as well. Everything we touch globally goes to shit. We should stay out of foreign affairs until we need to defend ourselves, then we define the enemy, bring the population of said enemy to zero, and come home.

00noturkey, Feedman, Carl and 5 others like this.
  2. Tankt

Tankt 8 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    I have nothing to add to this. Straight to the point.

Only thing that's cloudy is "until we need to defend ourselves ". Do we defend our allies, economic interests etc.?

3. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    I like many things in which your Senator Paul has to say, but we most certainly do not see eye to eye regarding military matters.

-General George Smith Patton, Jr.

4. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Review this thread and notice how many videos have just been removed. YouTube alleges that the uploader removed them, but such does not mean that such is truth.

00noturkey likes this.
  5. This is why I liked Rand for POTUS before and even more now. He represents 90% of what I believe in, just like his dad. Stay the hell out of others’ affairs both at home and abroad, military force only as defense/means of last resort/to save American lives, America first, limited gooberment, fiscal restraint, personal responsibility, yada, yada, yada.

bondhu, Feedman, Carl and 2 others like this.
  6. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Senator Paul and his daddy would need to blow up the internet and more, in order to live within their romantic fantasies.

7. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    Excellent analysis.

8. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    Youtube is Google. They are part of the scam. Try Rumble

00noturkey and HuntressOfLight like this.
  9. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    I just watched my first Rumble video, hearing a woman taking the Lord's name in vain, and she sounded like a d@mn Yankee, too, while tending to her husky stuck within a tree.

https://rumble.com/vbcxx3-husky-in-a-tree.html

Regardless, we share like sentiments regarding Google and Youtube.

10. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
  11. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    1. Need to stop dealing with the devil economically. Becoming dependent on and enriching communists and muslims is a no go. Its never been worth it and its hard to tell if those that have attacked us have legit beef.
    2. As for our allies, i suppose it depends. It seems as though most of our allies end up becoming enemies, at least the non christian, non democratic ones. The rest seem to hold their own.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
    00noturkey likes this.
  12. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    The removed video was General Tom McInerney talking about Sidney Powell unleashing the kraken. Sidney Powell was also Gen Flynn's attorney. Here's the connection.
    Flynn commanded the 111th Military Intelligence Brigade for the U.S. ... Insignia = KRAKEN before Obama fired him in 2014. A witness of Powell's in her lawsuits in GA and MI worked for The 305th Military Intelligence KRAKEN . When Powell said she would unleash the Kraken she actually meant it. The witness is Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia who is a cyber crimes investigator and digital security executive who has 30 years of experience in our national security amoungst others.

It's also looking like that block chain thing is probably actually a thing as well. No wonder Dominion is nowhere to be found and state officials are lawyering up.
    https://gdsgroup.com/insights/finan...in-beyond-fintech-american-voters-interested/
    https://californiaglobe.com/tag/dr-navid-keshavarz-nia/

Tankt, Feedman and HuntressOfLight like this.
  13. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019

Yes, but do you recall the source of those videos uploaded to YouTube in which you previously posted upon the previous page? I am no longer sure but think that I know.