We need the result we got.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wildcat, Nov 27, 2020.

1. useyourbow

useyourbow 12 pointer

This is a tough one. It looks like a 50/50 split. Some people will never vote again and some are more fired up as ever. The lack of concern by both sides of possible fraud makes me feel like they have a blue print for the future so what difference does it make. How do you defeat a party that lacks integrity and a morale compass or vote for a party that has no intestinal fortitude?

2. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    My take remains the same. The people with enough power to seriously look at this and possibly do something about it could care less.

3. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    If this is allowed to go through then in every election from now on YOUR and MY vote along with everybody else's are worthless.

4. useyourbow

useyourbow 12 pointer

Exactly.

00noturkey likes this.
  5. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    We know what happened. We just have to prove it in court proceedings and that's gonna take a little while.
    General Tom McInerney interview yesterday.

HuntressOfLight and drakeshooter like this.
  6. useyourbow

useyourbow 12 pointer

Thanks for sharing.

Trump as an individual is arrogant and he says dumb things on occasion but every time I have doubted him he has proven himself to be right.
    At the end of the day God's will, be done. All of this is God's plan. Although, we may not always agree with God and his plan, there is a reason for each and everything that happens.

MAGA

7. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Another thing.

The world is starting to question too.

8. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Logical points.

barney likes this.
  9. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    SCOTUS has the final say now, but what ever comes of this "election" the Red team better get off their ass and never let this happen again.....Ever.

Feedman, Nock, Trapper Delk and 3 others like this.
  10. kc4sox

kc4sox 6 pointer

Nov 16, 2014
    London Kentucky
    The system is broken. It’s past time for a major reset. Unfortunately as has already been said nobody is going to do anything about it.

11. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    The red team is letting this happen. They will never fight.

TRUMP, THE OUTSIDER, is the one doing the fighting.

Oh, the "game" will go on. The red team will win the White House again but he will be a part of the ruling elite who will obey the democrats. It will just be a show for the suckers.

Nock, JR in KY and drakeshooter like this.
  12. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    I wont vote for an war mongering globalist owned republican president. Romney, Bush (any of them), McCain, Christie. Find another trump (with better manners if need be) and im in.

pead and barney like this.
  13. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    The only time the MSM has embraced Trump is the couple of times he used military force.

drakeshooter likes this.
  14. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    I have no problem with military force being utilized. Most Americans live within a bubble and pay absolutely no attention to what is transpiring outside of the United States, and even most who do fail to see the shadows, rendering them clueless as to our true enemies.