We in the hospital tonight

Rat

8 pointer
Oct 9, 2006
USA
Glad he is on the mend. Don’t let him push it unless he is on no painkillers and is helping around the house with no complaints or soreness. Sometimes people heal up quickly, but nothing good comes from rushing back too soon.

JR in KY

12 pointer
Jan 25, 2006
The Occupied South
Ty. He is a very good young man. Polite, always willing to help, good in school, goes to church, reads the Bible, no nonsense whatsoever. And he was born to hunt
You have raised him instead of just sitting him in front of the TV. Video Games have Ruint our youth....because WE let it happen. Raising Children is the most important thing you will ever do.
I spent a lot of time with my Boys while they were growing up and it has paid off. Children see YOU working a job...even when you don't want to, and they grow up just like that. All 3 my sons have good jobs, never miss a day of work (one has gone 22 years) and are Drug Free good MEN. A Helluva lot Better than I ever was...
Not a knock on Blacks, but the black kids raised on the street without a good example parent are destroying our cities. Not the Childs fault....its the Parents. Plenty of white kids thrown away also leaving Grandma to take care of them.
@mudhole crossing you have done a great job as a parent.

Last edited:

Latest posts