WARNING To Those Attending NASP in downtown Louisville

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by Valley Station, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Valley Station

Valley Station Cyber-Hunter

WARNING to those taking their kids to the NASP tournament downtown Louisville
    Ky International Convention Center. Please be careful and not naive about whats going on "down town" Louisville.
    There were little girls having Cheer leading competition going on at the convention center this past weekend. Little girls and their parents had to put up with foul mouth, insulting, threatening from rioters/demonstrators. Check the story and mayor's response in WHAS 11 news.

patiodadio likes this.
  2. redlickranch

redlickranch 10 pointer

Dec 11, 2007
    Bullitt County
    Thanks. Our team shoots tomorrow afternoon. I haven't been downtown in a year.

KyDaveco likes this.
  3. CRFmxracer

CRFmxracer 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2010
    louisville kentucky
    I posted about this the other day. A couple quotes the peaceful protestors yelled at the young girls

“Use your white privilege to do something black today”
    “Y’all little cunts”
    “You’re gonna get raped”

patiodadio likes this.
  4. redlickranch

redlickranch 10 pointer

Dec 11, 2007
    Bullitt County
    Double checked and we are shooting at the Fair Grounds and not at the Convention Center downtown.....

LOCATION: Kentucky Fair & Exposition Center, Louisville, Kentucky www.kyfairexpo.org

Registration Fee: A fee of $35 per registered archer will apply for this event. The fee includes archer registration and admission for two family members. A school must pay the registration fee for ALL archers registered at the close of registration (at 9pm ET on 2/25/21) regardless of participation. Payment needs to be presented at the tournament. Invoices can be printed. If your school requires the payment to be mailed, use the following information:

Invoice Information: Payable to Kentucky National Archery in the Schools Program (KyNASP®)(Please note your School Team Name on the check)

***Please bring checks/payments to the tournament. Only mail if your school requires the check to be mailed:

NASP, Inc./KyNASP®
    wn

CRFmxracer likes this.
  5. CRFmxracer

CRFmxracer 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2010
    louisville kentucky
    Good. Pretty good distance away you’ll be fine.

6. Valley Station

Valley Station Cyber-Hunter

My confusion, miss read Ky F & W news release.
    Thank goodness.

7. Tankt

Tankt 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    That last comment may justify a bullet....just saying

8. slickhead slayer

slickhead slayer 12 pointer

Nov 14, 2005
    VP OF ADMIN Development
    Tomorrow is the one year anniversary, large protest expected. Louisville police shut off dozens of roads downtown with concrete barriers, salt trucks etc in anticipation. You don't want to be downtown tomorrow. Be glad it's at the fairgrounds.

9. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    I just wonder how many casualties there will be in the next couple days. I really feel sorry for the Police Officers and hope none get hurt.

By the way did that Rapper Master dude ever get outa jail? Maybe they will show up and shoot each other again.

CRFmxracer, Tankt and Meatstick like this.
  10. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Henry County
    I could of sworn I heard on the radio on the way home that day there was also some crap at the fairgrounds.

11. Tankt

Tankt 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    Surely we can't get that lucky twice

NJohnson and Meatstick like this.
  12. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Hopefully the sheep burn the city down. Louisville is a communist cesspool and deserves what their sheep give them.

gung and Feedman like this.
  13. scratcherky

scratcherky Fawn

Jun 25, 2009
    Louisville
    City government has turned over Louisville downtown to the west end. Best thing to do is avoid going downtown for anything and let the west end have it.

Feedman and Tankt like this.
  14. redlickranch

redlickranch 10 pointer

Dec 11, 2007
    Bullitt County
    They sold the target for $20 each after the match. Picked up two for practicing in the backyard. Lets just say they are not for Crossbow use. :)

gung, KYBluegill and EdLongshanks like this.