WaPo Fact Check Trump’s Claim He Had Burgers “A Mile High” For Clemson Tigers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Naw I don't think so
    But Trump embarrasses me as the POTUS for being so stupid and making the lies he does. And we are on the same page there I think Trump embarrasses him also. As he should you and others here and across the country.

2. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Those are awesome LIES!!!

3. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Trump is damn sure a master troll, and that's fact. Another fact that's axiomatic: trolls repel each other.

4. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Trump isn’t perfect , Trump plays on his phone Too Much , But Ive never been embarrassed LOL hell no e of us are kin to him or know him enough to be embarrassed , I wasn’t embarrassed by Obama , he done a lot worse , look at the silly green deals wind mills , solar energy etc jokes all jokes put us in debt , hated Americans , supported and felt sorry for his Muslim friends more than his own so called people , but never was embarrassed , wasn’t a bit surprised he won twice not one bit he sucked and hard at it Trump a non politician is smarter ( don’t care what they say) he is in fact smarter , already seen how much better for the country he is than anyone that was running on both sides and the only one that is for us and no I don’t care if he lies or not as long as he keeps doing what he’s doing which is try I’m fine I see it and hear it don’t care what the ones that hate him. Say I know what is going on with him so far , and I know exactly what the other side wants every one to see fake news or not they slander the POTUS and that right there is embarrassing , what the other side did is far worse than anything Trump has done at this time that should embarrass folks from the other side if they could only do as they preach to others OPEN THEIR EYES AND EARS and yes it’s that simple ...... and I know some comment will come thatmakes no sense but if read right it says just what I wrote that’s all I care to say

riverboss and Gforcetrivers like this.
  5. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Why would I be embarrassed by someone who's pulling this country out of the shit hole you Democrats put it in?

If Hillary would of won American would of died! It's time Republicans push back and take our country back to where our founders wanted it.

Gforcetrivers likes this.
  6. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

And that why I voted for neither. We are more in the hole in 2 years under Trump than we have been before in a long time if ever and not looking any better. We are the laughing stock of the world where we used to be a respected country and that had changed in the last two years under Trump.
    I like the latest lie that the country is full. One would think with all the employers begging for workers the country needs more not less people that work and pay taxes. I guess Trump is happy with the employment figures.
    I sure hope we never need another country to join us in a war because a lot of them will not anymore.

7. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    The country isn’t worse off because of Trump any debt problems came from the record breaking Obama , LOL. Trump is trying to help and has helped , like I said before , I’m not being conned , or tricked And I’m not embarrassed he’s doing good considering he’s being blocked attacked and lied on the last two years some see it some don’t but it’s happening none the less

EC and riverboss like this.
  8. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

Not true, not true at all.

Under Obama the first 20 months Obama increased the US Debt by 21.9%, under Trump he increased the debt by 8.4% while Bush only increased the debt by 7.9% his first 20 months.

What your doing is saying the last person to ADD to the debt did the most. Take YOUR savings account, YOU add $1,000 every month for 10 years then stopped and YOUR wife added $1,000 each month for the next 3 months so now YOUR wife has grown the savings account more than YOU ever did. Sorry but that is BS.

Try to go by real numbers for once.

The ONLY people coming here ILLEGALLY is people WITHOUT any job skills, most never made it past the 5th grade in school and some never went to school, cannot speak English and will work CHEAP.

The people coming over here LEGALLY have the job skills and speaks English and most went to college.

If YOU want people with NO job skills and willing to work for HALF or less then YOU are AGAINST Unions.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  9. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    GRRRRRREAT!!! Just what we need. Another math problem o_O

300winmag and barney like this.
  10. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Your frigging crazy! Trumps not the laughing stock! It's the Dems that are that!
    We need more people to work, but not illegals, we need people like your niece and her boy friend, to give up drugs and welfare and go to work! I believe it's your niece you told us about.
    I have some family that fit in there also, what we don't need is illegals bringing in disease's and adding to our debt, so in reality we are full, full of crappy people.

We won't have any problems getting other country's to have our back, we have to much to offer, why do you think they want to come here? If they do it right they are welcome, if they are coming here illegally just to vote Democrat we don't need them or want them.

bondhu, 300winmag and barney like this.