Want to harvest ducks and geese

bpro

Fawn
Dec 30, 2014
NoKY
Ha! too funny.

I just watched (OK fast forwarded through) the video. That's A. J. Jolly park in Alexandria KY. They have days set aside to control the goose population.

... and Yes there is a boat ramp which from the looks of the lake is iced in.

Jan 23, 2019
Campbell
How do you know the hunter?
I do not know the hunter. But after he was on another page bashing some guys for the ducks they killed i put it together. For someone who is begging people to hunt with him he sure has a funny way of talking to people in the waterfowl world no matter what page it is.

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
Ha! too funny.

I just watched (OK fast forwarded through) the video. That's A. J. Jolly park in Alexandria KY. They have days set aside to control the goose population.

... and Yes there is a boat ramp which from the looks of the lake is iced in.
That’s good to know. If you are aware of how to apply for that Hunt please PM me

Jan 23, 2019
Campbell
You don't shoot hooded merganser. Why shoot them when you cant eat them
Then why do you shoot coyotes? You have videos of saying your gonna shoot some coyotes. Are you eating these said coyotes? (Asking for a friend) Are they tasty? Do you slow cook them? You should really follow what you preach or not judge others for what they legally harvest..

Bone_Chaser

8 pointer
Sep 12, 2014
Whitley Co
If you can figure out where that latest comment originated from, or most any for that matter, you’re either the next Confucius or mildly mentally disabled. The world may never know.

Jan 23, 2019
Campbell
I can follow most of what everyone is trying to say but I've yet to figure out one thing deerhunter24 is saying. He bashed a page because they shot a merganser saying that was stupid to shoot something your not gonna eat or (can't eat) supposedly. I just wanted to know why he shot coyotes then. Lol if he is eating them I'd love to see pics and recipes he uses. Lol

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
I've heard a lot on this forum...

I just heard my first Common Merganser call, four different recordings from various areas. I do not know if that is the same duck in discussion, but it was interesting. Is there a difference in a Common Merganser and a Hooded Merganser, please? I noticed a photograph of one or the other, and it had a black head and white stripe; I think it was male. Whichever one that I read about, it said that it is a secretive duck, which is of further interest. Why is it secretive?

I realize that I am being lazy, by not going back to look more. You guys should really post photographs of these various birds, whenever you mention them; alive, because it is difficult to tell much about them, when they are laying flat or hanging, after they have been shot.

Latest posts