Walmart to stop selling pistol ammo and open carry in store

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by KYBOY, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Cornpile

Cornpile 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2006
    Kornfield County,KY
    I dont go to Walmart much,been there maybe five times in so many years.
    I really do not like their stance on the freedoms that this country was
    born on. They and any others should not disrespect the people who gave
    all for those freedoms and the ones now who defend it everyday.
    Its a lowdown slap in the face......
    Needless to say,I WILL GO EVEN LESS NOW.

2. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    Look on the back of whatever phone/computer you typed that on and tell us all where it was made.

mallardkiller and RLWEBB like this.
  3. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Brother you’ve got some messed up views. I’ll give you that. On the whole, I’d say that women are smarter than men. Like Ed said, many women are just a tuff, street smart, or savvy as any man. My daughter is an excellent rifle or shotgun shooter. And a hard worker as well. Most of the problems of this world are caused by a man doing something he shouldn’t or not doing something he should. Not women.

4. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    I guess im the only one that thinks women should not work beside me...women should not be soldiers or lawmen....i believe a womans place is at home...a home maker.....men are nannies now gay people running all over...somewhere down the line male and female got it crossed.....i dont think thats to messed up....if you do back up and examine oneself...

5. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    The bible tells us clearly that women are the weaker vessel....that man is head of woman...thats she is his help meet...not man a womans helper....its backwards alot today...if you dont see it you must be blind and cant hear or even feel for that matter...

6. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    I currently am talking on a china phone...Samsung...hoping trump changes that.....

7. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    I see you updated your profile pic
    ICEMAN35 liberal-safe-place-ematic-net-_hollywood-7496603.png

8. bstickin1

bstickin1 8 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    Unfortunately that same price that's been paid also gives walmart and all other stores the right to sell whatever they choose that's legal. Nobody has to shop there but for a lot of people it can be the only game around for a long way or by far the cheapest. Where I live I can give .98 cents for a gallon of milk at walmart or go to another grocery store and pay $3.50 or more and I know of at least 1 person that retired from that store at 40 years old as a millionaire and have heard of several others that's worked there not even 15 years that had a very hefty sum in retirement. Obviously it should be the other way around for walmart employees. I've hated walmart for years just because the one here treats you like a thief by asking to see your receipt when you're leaving... which I never do let them, my stuff, my receipt, they aint seeing nothing. Yeah I have a choice, I could drive a long ways... which costs money, I could help some more people retire as millionaires... which I'm pretty sure none are gonna spread the wealth with me or I can help myself by trying to keep more money in my own pockets. Unfortunately with no other choices to make the choice of trying to help myself is an easy one to make. The store that allows people to retire as millionaires couldn't care less about gun issues because their dog aint in that fight but they'll sure take your money to help them get richer quicker, which is the less of 2 evils?

9. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    i never read that page, though i will admit i didnt rear the whole thing, the old and the new testament.. i read she is his help mate, just not sure who in control. throughout history, many women have been in control. it is not often said.. they influence the mens big brain, as well as the small brain.
    Cleopatra,, i wonder, what she really looked like??? i got a lot of respect for Golda, of Israel., and the iron fist of Margaret..
    Women serve their purpose, as well as Men do.. this is not to be taken lightly.. "never thought i'd be preaching"...
    i guess you know in the Catholic church, the priest's used to be married. it cost too much money, so the church discontinued it..
    Pope Kathy,, is on the Horizon...
    Wally world, once they cornered the market. quit selling stuff that was useful, hunting, fishing, mostly anything. then it is all china, still is for the most part..
    would you, while in your right mind, buy a set of tools from china, no matter the warranty.. i got a plumbing part, made in china, that did not match another plumbing part, different store, also made in china. china has no standards, as long as they can sell, and people are dumb enough to buy..
    there is no reason, to go there, as far as i can tell.. unless you are a "glutton for punishment"..

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    Winchester94 likes this.
  10. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Sound more like a raghead than a Christian. But then again everyone looks for different things in a wife. I prefer a woman that don’t need me at all, yet still wants to be with me.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
  11. glenmorebuckman

glenmorebuckman 6 pointer

Dec 20, 2003
    Caneyville, Ky, USA.
    It’s all very true, but believe me, I work very hard for a living and I’m going to charge as much as I can to “get rich quicker” although that’s never going to happen. Everyone has those rights to choose. I choose my right to no longer shop there. You choose your right to continue shopping there. Enjoy the rights you have but please realize everyone is in danger of loosing them. We all make our own choices and as I said, to each his own.

aceoky likes this.
  12. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    Truth hurts don’t it. I call you out for being a hippocrate on the China thing and you immediately go to juvenile name calling. How very Democrat if you.

13. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    Wow. You’ve got a very twisted version of the Bible, and the context in which it was written. I suppose you support slavery too, because, you know, it’s in the Bible.

RLWEBB and Lady Hunter like this.
  14. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    Guess you still butt hurt over fence discussion....i called you out on...

15. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    Screenshot_20190913-102054_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190913-102012_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190913-102411_Chrome.jpg