Walmart to stop selling pistol ammo and open carry in store

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by KYBOY, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    If you are talking about Walmart's gun policy, that is not a freaking law. Walmart does not write laws. They are just catering to the anti 2nd. amendment sumbitches. Anyone that doesn't see this is just another sheep.

00noturkey, aceoky and davers like this.
  2. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    Nawwww carl me and iceman was talking about a fence not walmart...i know they dont make laws

3. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    I wouldn’t be surprised to see Walmart quit selling sporting goods altogether. Went to one up the road tonight that I like to call The Multicultural Walmart because I’m usually one of the only Caucasians in there and the Sporting Goods looked like a ghost town. I can usually find some good deals because not very many outdoorsy persons go to this Walmart but it was pitiful. Ammo gone, very small selection of hunting clothes, not much at all.

00noturkey and Carl like this.
  4. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    What do they sell alot of Colt 45s and Ramen noodles....lol...

xbokilla likes this.
  5. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Man that’s just wrong. They got some Old E and Modelo too.

6. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    This is largely a symbolic meaningless PR gesture to throw the left a bone, it's not going to hurt Walmart in fact I think I heard their stock went up the day after, need to check that.

This was just a self preservation move to try and keep the very loud minority off their back ( at least temporarily)

7. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Im sure my 11 year old daughters do. We can throw in public speaking skills and grammar in as well.

Lady Hunter and EdLongshanks like this.
  8. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Hahahaha. I’m in full agreement

9. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    once they run the sporting goods company's out of business, walmart, they quit selling good sporting goods. no competition. if you see the fancy hunting clothes, they call good,... whoever orders this stuff, must be inter-city, never walked the woods.. sure does look fancy. a city dude, is looking for trouble.. food for fodder.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  10. glenmorebuckman

glenmorebuckman 6 pointer

Dec 20, 2003
    Caneyville, Ky, USA.
    After looking into this more, he posted this video on August 16th before Walmarts announcement about open carry in Sept. If you go to his Facebook page he posted a live video of himself waiting for customer assistance in sporting goods. He wonders around the store looking for help and acting up such as riding a childs bike through the store, trying to use the intercom and finally starts yelling that a customer needs assistance in sporting goods.I’m guessing all was well until he started yelling for service. Someone called 911 to report someone yelling and acting erratically, and BTW he’s armed. That's why he was banned. Acting like an idiot. Here's his facebook page. He posted the live video on the 16th of August

aceoky and Lady Hunter like this.
  11. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    They still have pistol ammo on the shelves in Richmond, wonder if you can still buy it? If not what are they going to do with it?