Walleye Tournament Cheaters

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
It wasn’t a little weight, I mean they went all in!!! Ive had my fish out ready to weigh and they pretend they don’t see me… drying out my fish. That made me mad enough to fight. This would have been a brawl.

HeadedWest

10 pointer
Nov 22, 2016
It's all over Tiktok the past 24 hrs. I must have seen 40+ videos.

Their career is done
TikTok=Chinese spy

As far as the cheater goes….

Every cheater I ever saw in the westerns got a few holes in them….best I remember, never felt bad for the the cheater.

riverboss

12 pointer
Jan 26, 2009
northern ky
When there's money involved someone will try to cheat!
Some people just can't help themselves their lives are nothing without it, like some people can't help but lie.
Just look at your everyday life close and you will be amazed at how many people you run into are trying to get one up on someone it's very sad, I don't think these guys life will ever be the same it's like the scarlet letter.

DH13

12 pointer
Jan 13, 2012
Shelby county
Some people just can't help themselves their lives are nothing without it, like some people can't help but lie.
Just look at your everyday life close and you will be amazed at how many people you run into are trying to get one up on someone it's very sad, I don't think these guys life will ever be the same it's like the scarlet letter.
It dont have to be for money. Look at how many poach a Buck just for BRAGGING RIGHTS.

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
Makes you wonder how they justified it to themselves and slept at night.
I still don’t know how officials dont notice lead golfballs stuffed in fish. They had to have paid people off.

Latest posts