Walked right to my bead…

PrimeTine

6 pointer
Sep 4, 2011
Breathitt County
Awesome hunt. Congrats. You are more than a man than I was last year. Had the same surgery the day before the season opener. Followed doctor’s orders and didn’t really do anything for 6 weeks. The thought of long beard at 7 yards may have changed my mind. Good video too.
Thanks! He told me I could walk as much as I wanted, just not to bend. I stayed straight as I knelt on my knees. Careful setup but maybe I shouldn’t have, lol. How has your recovery been since?

Fit2KillProstaffer

6 pointer
Nov 1, 2011
Central KY
Thanks! He told me I could walk as much as I wanted, just not to bend. I stayed straight as I knelt on my knees. Careful setup but maybe I shouldn’t have, lol. How has your recovery been since?
I still have some minor pain. I actually just had another MIR to make sure something wasn’t going on again. Scar tissue but no part of the disc pushing on nerve. All I can say is it is a damn sight better than the pain I had pre-surgery. Got some some residual numbness in left foot but I can deal with that. Take it easy. Heck the pressure is off your now since you got your Turkey😀

PrimeTine

6 pointer
Sep 4, 2011
Breathitt County
I still have some minor pain. I actually just had another MIR to make sure something wasn’t going on again. Scar tissue but no part of the disc pushing on nerve. All I can say is it is a damn sight better than the pain I had pre-surgery. Got some some residual numbness in left foot but I can deal with that. Take it easy. Heck the pressure is off your now since you got your Turkey😀
I probably should, lol. My pain is already better than pre-surgery and I plan to start stretches at the 3rd week mark. Hopefully I can keep the scar tissue broken up but it’s inevitable I’d say. Good luck with no more injuries or pain, it’s a bad deal

Latest posts