Vultures take over neighborhood

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by ojibwa62, Aug 21, 2019.

  1. JR in KY

    JR in KY 12 pointer

    Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    You have to have a Pesticide Permit to buy Furadan. I think it's for Alfalfa wevils?

    Bring back Compound 80.
    Dark Cloud and Carl like this.
  2. Carl

    Carl 12 pointer

    Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    Also for clover but if you sprayed Furadan on clover or alfalfa couldn't it poison deer?
  3. Iceman35

    Iceman35 12 pointer

    Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    I’m allowed to harass wildlife off my property. I just can’t do it with intent to harm. If “green britches” wants to make a big deal about it, I’ll see them in court.

    See under “Vulture Roosts” in above article.
    Genesis 27:3 likes this.
  4. katlynn

    katlynn 6 pointer

    Sep 20, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    If you want to avoid trouble with the law, you'll need a permit to kill them.
  5. bigbonner

    bigbonner 12 pointer

    Aug 5, 2015
    There is a KY law as to where you can kill wildlife if it is causing you to not enjoy your home or yard . I did have this law but I can not find it .
    There is also the SSS law:rolleyes:
    barney and Dark Cloud like this.
  6. Dark Cloud

    Dark Cloud 12 pointer

    Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I’d rather be locked up for killing a stupid buzzard, than to live free , with them thangs setting on my house, and destroying everything I worked my whole life to have.Thats all I got to say about that.
    barney likes this.
  7. DH13

    DH13 12 pointer

    Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    Thanks katlynn. I got one just so I don't get in trouble. Most of us farmers around here went and got permits.
    katlynn likes this.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice