Virginia lawmakers: Your drivers license will still work in our state, but your gun permit won't.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Jan 16, 2020.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
  2. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    The Virginia legislature and governor are drastically over playing their hand. They know not what they do.

3. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    I think their leadership knows exactly what it's doing...notice how this was created just in time for the 'impeachment'? They intend on lighting off a hot civil war. Then they can call in their UN murders under the guise of an emergency. You can thank Otraitor, the Kenyan, for that.

Executive Order: United Nations allowed to use Force on US Citizens

https://wearechange.org/executive-order-united-nations-allowed-use-force-us-citizens/

4. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Zero scenarios where they win that fight.

5. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

Oh they know what they are doing. That's the very reason they are trying to do it ALL ASSP!!!

They know once they delay it they will lose later.

6. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I know they know what they “want to do”....I’m saying they don’t understand how this is not going to end in their favor. They are not acknowledging how treacherous their position is. Thanks though.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  7. Velvet ears

Velvet ears 6 pointer

Nov 6, 2013
    West KY
    So far, it looks like Virginia legislators are doing anything and everything they want and getting away with it. Constitutional or not. I'm glad to be living in the bluegrass state for now.

8. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    I understand what you were trying to say, that's no problem. BUT do "WE" "not know what we do" here????

THAT'S the problem. Going armed is exactly what the democrats want us to do.

9. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Going armed is exactly the point and who gives a damn what the communist want or don’t want?

10. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Look around the internet. They are talking about the story of the gathering and posting photos of Trump supporters with Trump signs and flags. They ARE already blaming him when he has nothing to do with it. No mater what they are going to have a story against us ever if it is a total lie.

11. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    What is your point? That has no relevance whatsoever. As you readily admit, they are going to do that regardless of what we do. Who cares?

12. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    My point is ever GUNOWNERS voted for those SAME DEMOCRATS that passed all this anti-gun laws we are against. By ourselves there is NOT enough of US to out vote them every where. We still have to get most people on our side. Going around like Rambo is NOT the way to do it. That's what they want us to do. and we are playing right into their hands.

The Governor himself said, he was calling for a state of emergency because ARMED people were planning to storm the State Capitol. Is he right????

13. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    No incorrect. Gun owners were apathetic and didn’t vote. That is their problem. But now the Virginia legislature is changing the rules that enable the electorate to recall the governor. They are setting up a dictatorship.

Your assertion about Rambo is just stupid. Sorry.

Good to know that you are completely obedient when a rogue communist tyrant tells you what to do.

14. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Hey, screw you bud. We are on the same team unless anybody disagrees with YOU. If Rambo fits some people sorry but it's true just like the guy in Wal-Mart. Ever the fireman thought he was Rambo.

If they have set that up then the people of THAT STATE must raise up now with an armed fight. If they have not yet then there is no reason for an armed fight.

15. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Sorry I’m not your type.

I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say here. None.

Again.......what?!?