Vigilantes on the border, it was bound to happen

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ojibwa62, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    I was 4-F, I was deaf remember.

But YOU do know ANYTHING about military history. Studying history and military history is better than you do. Just because some people were in the military does NOT make them a student of history or military history. Most never learned anything past what they did while in the military.

YOU proved that when YOU posted, " I am sure they stopped at the Iraq border and never went in Iraq proper even tho they had a large air force base there."

2. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

They did not stop at the border but you can see that but kept going into Iraq. That's where the I am Sure comes from meaning you don't believe they stopped at the border or do you. Try and keep up next time. Another armchair General from Ledbetter, Ky...LMAO.
    And yes I know your deaf and didn't make the grade, you tell us that all the time. Did you have some Magic Bone spurs also....LOL

3. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Most folks in the military care for their country also and believe in protecting it no matter what Agreed ?????

4. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Once again....What in the world are you talking about dudster? Number one, your military service is completely irrelevant. Two, why are you ranting about the first gulf war when you were clearly talking about military action post 9/11?

5. bondhu

bondhu 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    senile, I had a great grandmother that was still watching out for injun's.

6. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

YOU asked. So it's on YOU. Everybody saw that.

Being in the rear and safe from combat does not make for much for some people. Remember that movie, Band of Brothers? The kid put on a ribbon ever though he was NOT in the front at the time the ribbon covered. Lots of rear support troops did the same thing when they came home.

7. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

That's called stolen valor and IIRC is against the law or at least unethical. Not being in the Military maybe you don't know they tell you were to go and when to be there no questions ask. Once you sign that paper and raise your right hand and take that oath your azz belongs to them for the duration of your service.
    And how many time on here have I seen it's just a movie.

8. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

9. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Might of been Mexicans , might of not happened at all might of been officers he's an inmate he don't matter do ya job and daily duties he's in another world now

10. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

And not one he has not been in before.

11. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    They should of sent you to Vietnam Duster! Just the experience alone would of did you good, maybe even allowed you to love your country.
    Either way I'm sure you could of burned shit without screwing that up.

drakeshooter likes this.
  12. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

And what military branch did you post that you SIGNED UP for???

13. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

If they had wanted me to go they would have sent me and I would have gone no questions ask. You should have tried the Military life if even for a couple years.

14. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I join the USAF, left for the induction center in Louisville within 4 hours of picking up my HS diploma. Graduation at 10 am got out of the gym around 11:30 am on the bus at 2:30 pm. Could I have waited around to be drafted I guess I could but JOIN instead. What have you done for your country ?

15. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

So you flew combat missions???