Video of My Monster KY Public Land Buck

CalebConn16

8 pointer
May 27, 2016
I get so sick of recipes on hunting videos. If Im going to kill it I ought to already know how to cook it, and no I don’t want to try your French dip, Italian bistro, Mexican fried rice, sautéed Buddhist monk grown herb recipe paired with a fine white wine.

It’s meat. Put it on a fire, shut up and eat it, reload get more. The end.
I don’t agree with this either. While most of us can eat meat just like you said, meateater for example gives recipes like you said that make it palatable or better sounding for people who might want to host people who don’t usually eat game. So I’m cool with it. And some of its damn good.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
I don’t agree with this either. While most of us can eat meat just like you said, meateater for example gives recipes like you said that make it palatable or better sounding for people who might want to host people who don’t usually eat game. So I’m cool with it. And some of its damn good.
I disagree with your disagreement 😉.
You caught me though, I do not like hunting shows, including MeatEater.

Yes, I am unconcerned with the palate of hippies and yuppies.

RKF11

8 pointer
Apr 9, 2010
Southeastern KY
This is the story of how I shot Wapiti, a Monster Kentucky Public Land Buck! YOU WILL NOT WANT TO SKIP ANY PART OF THIS VIDEO OR ELSE YOU WILL MISS KEY PARTS OF THE STORY AND SHORTCHANGE YOURSELF OF THE EXPERIENCE THAT I TRIED TO CAPTURE! I know it's longer than usual, but I had a few people watch it and was told the whole thing kept their interest and not to remove any bit of it because it builds the story, even to the very end! So, take the time and enjoy!

It's on my YouTube channel "Genesis 27:3 Outdoors"

What a great buck!
Nothing better than seeing true emotions in a hunt.
Congratulations

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Flour, salt,pepper, bacon grease , and you can get about anything wild and it will taste good
Watched a show a few days ago where the guy seasoned his blacktail deer steak with gun powder. Said they used to do it in the muzzleloader days all of the time. It's mainly saltpeter with a little sulfur and charcoal.

theprofessor

8 pointer
Oct 14, 2013
Shenandoah Valley
Watched a show a few days ago where the guy seasoned his blacktail deer steak with gun powder. Said they used to do it in the muzzleloader days all of the time. It's mainly saltpeter with a little sulfur and charcoal.
IDK about eating saltpeter. They used to give it to sailors at sea to quash the libido so's they wouldn't get too friendly with each other onboard, iffen ye know what I'm gettin at. Not saying I'm trying to keep my manlove quotient up, and I believe it didn't actually work as intended, but maybe there's a reason they call it Salt Peter.

Latest posts