Vehicle Vandalism on WMA????

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by Elderstudent, Aug 30, 2009.

1. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    I hear it happens at Higginson Henry alot too.

I was hunting LBL once and I was walking in a walkin in only area. It was dark and I tripped on a trip wire strung across the trail. I walked on down and there was a guy camped out. I would bet he did it to try and keep peole out of "his area". Always some scum out there that think they are above the law.

2. tex

tex 8 pointer

Dec 22, 2003
    Lawrenceburg, Kentucky.
    I had a toolbox stolen at Taylorsville 2 years ago.

3. AteUp

AteUp 12 pointer

Mar 14, 2004
    Luavul
    Hunted Peabody for years with no problems other than hearing them slow down and stop so they could look in the bed of my truck. It sure is a helpless feeling sitting up in that tree and hearing that.

4. woody wacker

woody wacker 6 pointer

Jun 28, 2009
    Flagg springs ky
    I found the best way to fix that helpless feeling is to leave your well trained pit or cattahula in the bed of your truck. You can walk by the truck all day long you touch it you loose part of your arse:D

5. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    Only problem I have ever had was having my coat stolen, left it behind a bush near were we parked at, with the hopes of my beagle coming back to lay on it during the night, but came back the next morning and no sign of either one:(

6. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    Never had a problem yet, but the WMA I hunt at has a lot of traffice going by the parking lot to the range. That being said, I take out all the tools and anything remotely of value out of my truck before I go. I've just seen too many people parked in the lot that judging by the looks of them are definitely not doing anything related to the outdoors. Don't even take my bowcase. Some lowlifes will steal anything they can get $5 bucks for at a flea market.

7. JasonGoneFishing

JasonGoneFishing 12 pointer

Nov 26, 2007
    Kentucky