Varmint harvest photos

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by keith meador, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Neilfeed97

Neilfeed97 Fawn

Jan 3, 2015
  2. ducknbuckhunter

ducknbuckhunter 10 pointer

Aug 3, 2005
    Owensboro/Murray
    Neil, good looking equipment. I've got that same primos decoy. How long your batteries lasting? I haven't used mine yet.. Also do you leave it on high speed or low?

3. hotdog

hotdog 8 pointer

Nov 23, 2005
    Pike Co.,Ky
  4. elkwhisperer

elkwhisperer Fawn

Nov 26, 2014
    Logan County
    IMG_20160111_171157812.jpg
    Took the new FoxPro Shockwave out for the first time and after a few male challenge howls I hit the pup distress and had 2 come charging to the call! The second one lives to die another day. Love the FoxPro calls and this call is by far the best one I have ever used!

5. LyonWeaver

LyonWeaver Spike

Nov 19, 2013
    Lyon County
    [​IMG]
    Love that snow cover. Came into female coyote long howls 13 minutes into the stand. 150 yards.

LyonWeaver
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. LyonWeaver

LyonWeaver Spike

Nov 19, 2013
    Lyon County
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Grey Fox came in 3 minutes into stand at 4:40 Tuesday evening 1/26/16. Big Baby Cottontail.

LyonWeaver

7. LyonWeaver

LyonWeaver Spike

Nov 19, 2013
    Lyon County
    [​IMG]
    I called in a double for the first time this evening. 1/29/16. First one came in at 12 minutes into the stand. I was transitioning between eastern cottontail and female long howls. I shot, she flipped over and ran back into the woods. I thought I heard her crash. Just for fun I turned on the coy pup distress 3. 1 minute later the male came in more cautiously walking through the creek bed. Dropped him in his tracks. It got dark as I was looking for blood on the first shot. I hope I find her tomorrow during daylight!

LyonWeaver