Vaping

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 00noturkey, Nov 12, 2019.

1. 00noturkey

00noturkey 10 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    Bret Baler, of Fox news, said;
    a 2 lung transplant was done, because of vaping. wish i had been paying more attention to the story.. vaping must be faster that tobacco...

2. It’s the chemicals mixed in that is causing the issue, not nicotine or THC. We were not meant to inhale vitamin e acetate, propylene glycol and/or vegetable glycerin into our lungs.

Dark Cloud and barney like this.
  3. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    I've watch people vaping it looks stupid, like they are trying to see who can blow the most smoke.

4. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Step into my world! Teens are addicted to it. We had a vape thread a while back and I elaborated. I’m telling you ‘good’ teens are even doing it. If you have a teen or teens, spy, check their stuff, invade their privacy! These vape mechanisms come in all shapes and sizes too! They can look just like a thumb drive and some are even designed like a wristwatch. Also, I’ve dealt with very few that have vaped for long before moving on to the THC dab pens.

barney likes this.
  5. Nicotine, the gateway drug lol.

00noturkey likes this.
  6. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    It’s crazy! For some reason they just don’t see these vapes as being bad. I’m telling you, it’s a daily thing. Got one going to a program for a couple of days at the alternative school starting tomorrow just to see if we can get her help. Has a 4th offense this year already! Imagine how much she’s doing it and not getting caught?!

7. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    Exactly. Since vaping became a thing I've said just smoke a damn cigarette. At least you won't look like a nerd while shredding your lungs.

8. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    I got a brother in law and sister in law that live with a vape in their mouths. Suck on that dame thing like used to when I sucked on a squeeze lemon when I was hooked on Tequila.

Feedman likes this.
  9. aaronc

aaronc 10 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield
    Nothing goes in your lungs but good clean air,........you would think teens capable of algebra could wrap their collective heads around that concept. It's not a hard one....and don't blame it on the advertising,...it's a sh!t for brain excuse.

xbokilla likes this.
  10. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.

Pssst! Hey kid...you wanna chaw?

11. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    That’s the thang right there, your body can absorb and break down , these chemicals through ingesting, but inhaled ,it goes straight to the brain, at least that’s how my lung Dr. explained it.

drakeshooter likes this.
  12. 00noturkey

00noturkey 10 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    it was supposed to be safe in the beginning. yet it still has nicotine in it. 2nd hand smoke, wasnt talked about. teens love to expel great clouds of smoke out. it is just as addictive, as cigarettes, though supposedly safer. most of the lung damage, i think has been found in teens. an i think it was a teen, that got the double lung transplant.. i could be wrong, not the 1st time, nor the last.. i know the 14 yr old niece, has got a nicotine addiction, and i have to lock my cigarettes up, or they get stolen.. nicotine dont take long, even less with vaping. the junk in the bad vaping, coats the lungs, with something like oil, and they lose the ability to exchange oxygen. it cant be undone..

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    JR in KY and Dark Cloud like this.
  13. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    It should be outlawed is killing our youth faster than mass shooting.

14. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    I talked with a vet that vapes and started a vape company. He sees cbd oil and thc as a ptsd cure. (I personally think there is merit here) He is convinced it is a miracle cure with no downside. I asked him about people who don't need it using and he believes there are safe products out there, and everyone can benefit if they find the proper dose. (This is the part i find questionable) If any of it has merit then i think a doctor should charged with figuring out what type and what dosages to prescribe, not a burnout dispensary hippie.

15. What a grown man does is none of anybody’s business unless it violates another’s rights. Why do people insist upon making others do and see things their way? Imagine the bat shit craziness of locking a man in a cage for growing and consuming an herb on his own property and still believing we are free lol.

Carl, Gforcetrivers, Munson and 3 others like this.