12 pointer
Nov 16, 2006
Eastern Kentucky
IMG_20221205_213021.jpg

Rat

8 pointer
Oct 9, 2006
USA
Worked on phase 3 and 4 clinical trials for Pfizer for over 10 years here as a trial manager. Only conclusion from this is that there are exaggerations on both sides. But the reality is as follows:
- AEs and SAEs can be reported in under 6 months unless there is something they don’t want seen
- MRNA vaccines are completely experimental still
- the COVID shot is not a vaccine by any definition until they prove its efficacy. No one has any factual data about its ability to keep people from getting the virus. The small graphs the media sometimes releases are not the actual clinical trial data that would prove one way or another

Some people on here are either fishing for a reaction or just ignorant of medicine. No one can say this vaccine is without risk. Hell, people die from the flu shot every year and that is documented. Every drug out there has risks. I coach teenagers in several sports. Had 3 have heart complications in the past year alone including one with a heart attack. Never had one case before in almost two decades of coaching. Yet, I cannot say for sure why this is. However, I have a hypothesis and that is what science is all about.

Final thought is this: stay safe and do what you think is best for you and your family and don’t worry about what someone else does. Keep your stick on the ice....

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
Worked on phase 3 and 4 clinical trials for Pfizer for over 10 years here as a trial manager. Only conclusion from this is that there are exaggerations on both sides. But the reality is as follows:
- AEs and SAEs can be reported in under 6 months unless there is something they don’t want seen
- MRNA vaccines are completely experimental still
- the COVID shot is not a vaccine by any definition until they prove its efficacy. No one has any factual data about its ability to keep people from getting the virus. The small graphs the media sometimes releases are not the actual clinical trial data that would prove one way or another

Some people on here are either fishing for a reaction or just ignorant of medicine. No one can say this vaccine is without risk. Hell, people die from the flu shot every year and that is documented. Every drug out there has risks. I coach teenagers in several sports. Had 3 have heart complications in the past year alone including one with a heart attack. Never had one case before in almost two decades of coaching. Yet, I cannot say for sure why this is. However, I have a hypothesis and that is what science is all about.

Final thought is this: stay safe and do what you think is best for you and your family and don’t worry about what someone else does. Keep your stick on the ice....
You care to eastern tn that post up a bit? I never questioned a single person that got the shot, just the shot itself.

I would be interested if true bloods can catch it from relations from those who took it though.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

Rat

8 pointer
Oct 9, 2006
USA
You care to eastern tn that post up a bit? I never questioned a single person that got the shot, just the shot itself.

I would be interested if true bloods can catch it from relations from those who took it though.
My opinion is that the shot is experimental and can have some very bad severe adverse events (SAE) otherwise they would have been forthcoming with the safety data from the start.
As far as getting something from others that took it. Highly unlikely. Doesn’t make sense from a biochemical perspective.

Latest posts