Vaccine

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
This was on the first page from searching for Provider Relief Fund.

Finally, Encompass Health officials took concern with the attestation required to accept the funds, saying it was too open-ended for their liking. Specifically, they worried about the government being able to add additional terms and conditions for providers even after they’ve accepted the funds.

Beyond that, it came down to an issue of reputation, with company leaders citing concerns that lawmakers in a post-coronavirus world could regret deploying the funds to certain organizations.

“You may find yourself, as a publicly traded company … on a public shaming list,” Coltharp said. “That was just a risk that … we did not believe was in the best interest of our shareholders.”
Never Shamed...Ever. It was the possibility also not just audit but further government meddling. Impressed that it seems you did read the article however. They also said they had funding from other sources whatever that means. I dont think this is a good example for your argument. I will bet that they took the 48k or whatever per patient they accepted.

perrymax

10 pointer
Jun 6, 2002
Bullitt Co, Ky.
My dad got this demonic gene therapy against everybody's advice in the family. Less than a week after the second coffin nail shot, his throat closed off completely! They said he had an esophageal tumor that grew very rapidly and suddenly. We said it was an adverse reaction and the hypnotized Phizer-doctors said we were crazy. He lasted about 2 months with a feeding tube. Lawyers said they couldn't win a case and nothing was entered in VAERS.

The gene therapy Koolaide drinkers I know have had the so called COVID 3 to 4 times and they still keep getting fraudulent PCR tests. 2, 5 shot wonders I work with had heart attacks last month!!! This girl at work's husband keeps getting these disgusting rubbery blood clot masses that they have to cut out!!! You cannot talk to these people. It's like they refuse to admit they were duped no matter how blatantly obvious it is. They are in some kind of denial trance. Maybe they are terrified! They should be!!!!!

People have got to pay for what they did!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
My dad got this demonic gene therapy against everybody's advice in the family. Less than a week after the second coffin nail shot, his throat closed off completely! They said he had an esophageal tumor that grew very rapidly and suddenly. We said it was an adverse reaction and the hypnotized Phizer-doctors said we were crazy. He lasted about 2 months with a feeding tube. Lawyers said they couldn't win a case and nothing was entered in VAERS.

The gene therapy Koolaide drinkers I know have had the so called COVID 3 to 4 times and they still keep getting fraudulent PCR tests. 2, 5 shot wonders I work with had heart attacks last month!!! This girl at work's husband keeps getting these disgusting rubbery blood clot masses that they have to cut out!!! You cannot talk to these people. It's like they refuse to admit they were duped no matter how blatantly obvious it is. They are in some kind of denial trance. Maybe they are terrified! They should be!!!!!

They should pay and start with Fauci. I know 8 people that died after taking the JAB. I dont know anyone that died of COVID. The government was very effective convincing the feeble frightened and paranoid they were doing to right thing. CDC recently admitted they blew the pandemic. Now people with have to deal with miscarriages, cancers, clots and who knows what else. There needs to be a study done to prove any side effects, problem is you would need un vaxxed I would imagine. Good luck with that.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Never Shamed...Ever. It was the possibility also not just audit but further government meddling. Impressed that it seems you did read the article however. They also said they had funding from other sources whatever that means. I dont think this is a good example for your argument. I will bet that they took the 48k or whatever per patient they accepted.
I don't think logic is your forte.

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
They should pay and start with Fauci. I know 8 people that died after taking the JAB. I dont know anyone that died of COVID. The government was very effective convincing the feeble frightened and paranoid they were doing to right thing. CDC recently admitted they blew the pandemic. Now people with have to deal with miscarriages, cancers, clots and who knows what else. There needs to be a study done to prove any side effects, problem is you would need un vaxxed I would imagine. Good luck with that.
Same here. My brother and me discuss the double jabs with boosters who we know, or friends know who came down with mysterious serious illness or that passed unexpectedly almost daily now. The number has become huge. Not talking about "old people" either. 30's-50's.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
Proof what? your the one that said it. All that data is a straight up mess...my proof is if there was 10 on a vent on a unit and 4 weren't vaccinated, administration would say "See there" ....If the numbers were not in favor of it at a particular time they would say "Its anecdotal"........Data was a mess from the get go and even if I gave you 60/40 or 70/30 at the most all of the risks/complications were ignored. Hospitals are some of the biggest money machines on the planet...you trust them if you want to. Your local politicians..board members..the whole shabang......buncha damn crooks. They want you to think that healthcare is a billboard and everyone in it does it because it's "Their calling".......spit. They all have to carry the water for their own salary.
BOOM

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
Unfortunately I know a few that passed with falsi flu. I also know a bunch of hard nosed grindstoners in 40-55 yr range that had instantaneous aneurysms, strokes, heart attacks etc. I’m talking about physically fit, healthy working people. Not desk jockeys.

I’m a true believer in your days are numbered but I’m not sure with this gene altering shot. It seems to many put their faith in falsi instead of good lord’s.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
Yeah. I honestly think many if not most are scared to admit it. Most of the people I know that took it regrets it and likely scared. Honestly, I’m a free thinker and I got a kick out of their shaming unvaxxed. I’m not one to say told you so, let them sort it out.

aaronc

12 pointer
Jul 21, 2009
Leitchfield

I don't know where the confusion is about all the BS they put on everyone...I have personally seen multiple medical Pros make fun of people taking the stuff and coming in back when Covid was hot. Were they sick from the Ivermecti? Well possibly because your average every day Joe isn't an MD or a pharmacist and would need help with dosage....but the community at large wouldn't even look at it. They actively made fun of it inside hospitals and everyone that looked at the possibility of it. I've had guys I trust with any other issue make fun of the drug and specifically Rand Paul right in front of me. Not hard to find things online that didn't age well.....at least before they wash it all.

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
People are pissed.

yote hunter

12 pointer
Oct 30, 2004
bullitt county

I had a cousin 23 die of the same exact thing.

Latest posts