Vaccine

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
That's the thing Ed. I know of a few hospitals that refused the COVID payments because they said "this is what we do". However, EVERYONE wants to believe it was just a money grab. It's just not true.
Please prove that. Zero chance that is true no matter what anyone says or believes. Zero.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Please prove that. Zero chance that is true no matter what anyone says or believes. Zero.
This was on the first page from searching for Provider Relief Fund.

Finally, Encompass Health officials took concern with the attestation required to accept the funds, saying it was too open-ended for their liking. Specifically, they worried about the government being able to add additional terms and conditions for providers even after they’ve accepted the funds.

Beyond that, it came down to an issue of reputation, with company leaders citing concerns that lawmakers in a post-coronavirus world could regret deploying the funds to certain organizations.

“You may find yourself, as a publicly traded company … on a public shaming list,” Coltharp said. “That was just a risk that … we did not believe was in the best interest of our shareholders.”

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
And that's the problem. It doesn't fit the general accepted opinion of the conspiracy group so IT MUST NOT BE TRUE!
Sorry, it is.
The goobermint funneled obscene amounts of money to hospitals and you expect us to believe that hospitals that operate in the red somehow turned money down? Like benevolently? Sorry it doesn’t work that way. You also think not believing that is a conspiracy theory?!?

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
This was on the first page from searching for Provider Relief Fund.

Finally, Encompass Health officials took concern with the attestation required to accept the funds, saying it was too open-ended for their liking. Specifically, they worried about the government being able to add additional terms and conditions for providers even after they’ve accepted the funds.

Beyond that, it came down to an issue of reputation, with company leaders citing concerns that lawmakers in a post-coronavirus world could regret deploying the funds to certain organizations.

“You may find yourself, as a publicly traded company … on a public shaming list,” Coltharp said. “That was just a risk that … we did not believe was in the best interest of our shareholders.”
Hahahaha. Home health care is not being debated. They are a therapy group. The article says very plainly that they operate within 134 hospitals. How many of those 134 hospitals were receiving goobermint money?!? The better question is, how many of those hospitals refused goobermint money? Cmon now 120….

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Hahahaha. Home health care is not being debated. They are a therapy group. The article says very plainly that they operate within 134 hospitals. How many of those 134 hospitals were receiving goobermint money?!? The better question is, how many of those hospitals refused goobermint money? Cmon now 120….

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Also a brief search says that the only reason they turned the money down is because they had a major scandal involving the sec back in 2003. Yeah they had to remain above board.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Because they would have been "singled out" even though, as you claim, EVERY hospital is on the COVID take?

OK.
They hardly qualify as an acute care facility. They are a rehab operation and have been for a while. They couldn’t remain solvent, so they lied about earnings. They got busted. Real hospitals also operate in the red and they were more than happy to be flushed with cash.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Man you are a wealth of knowledge. :)
It’s pretty basic info….but I guess I could be wrong. It’s happened once before. I’m watching some Latino fellas install granite countertops tops on my current project and I need something to distract me from the language barrier and the shotty work. Quick google searches seem to be relaxing. I assumed you liked reading and believing everything posted on the inner webs.

Latest posts