Vaccine

He’s a damn liar anyway, been lying for years right here and we all know it lol. Why would anybody here believe one word that comes out of his lying shithole? We wouldn’t, can’t imagine being that dumb to continue speaking here when you’re disliked, disrespected and punked out daily. Gotta be a mental issue somewhere. I mean, most everybody with any sense would go where they were wanted and stay away from hostile environments. It’s gotta be a lonely and cornfused existence but whatever floats the weirdo’s boat I guess.

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
Phillips, WI / Grayson, KY
I can only speak from my own family’s first hand experiences … my wife and I and my elderly parents are all double vaxed and double boosted and so far are Covid free.

My kids and grandkids are also all fully vaxed, but have had a couple of positive tests with only minor symptoms.

We’ll continue to follow the advice of the medical professionals we’ve come to trust over the years.

Whereas, over the years, you guys have proven you don’t know your ass from a sock top on a wide variety of subjects.

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
Phillips, WI / Grayson, KY
He’s a damn liar anyway, been lying for years right here and we all know it lol. Why would anybody here believe one word that comes out of his lying shithole? We wouldn’t, can’t imagine being that dumb to continue speaking here when you’re disliked, disrespected and punked out daily. Gotta be a mental issue somewhere. I mean, most everybody with any sense would go where they were wanted and stay away from hostile environments. It’s gotta be a lonely and cornfused existence but whatever floats the weirdo’s boat I guess.
You seem to think I give a shit what you believe or think of me. You, and many of the others are too far gone.

I post to counter the lies, ignorance and outright stupidity posted for the many reasonable members here that are online, but rarely, if ever post.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
You’ve sold me.

All this time I’ve trusted my family Dr of 25+ years, when clearly, I should have been getting medical advice from a random group of MAGAts on a hunting forum.
Are you too dense to understand that your “family Dr of 25+ years” is only parroting what his hospital is telling him to say…..and his hospital is only parroting what your commie overlords tell them to say? What positive do you think the covid bio agent provides? It certainly doesn’t prevent death or sickness or transmission. What’s it supposed to do?!?

Latest posts