Vaccine

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chadwimc, Aug 9, 2021.

1. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Sorry, I'm not following.

drakeshooter likes this.
  2. Well, you were sure posting like you were lol.

3. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I'm either way ahead of you or way behind......probably behind.

drakeshooter likes this.
  4. Ok, I’ll spoonfeed this one time. In short you made a wrong assumption about this changing of vaccine definition by the CDC as being somehow BS because of the “lunatic fringe” source Reg posted so he backed it up with the Miami Herald which I reposted with a comment about how not seeing it on the lamestream media was hardly compelling evidence of it being false and IF they did mention it they’d “fact check” it and find it a right wing myth and by golly I was correct. I didn’t call anything a “myth” and I hope that brings you up to speed man, been a long day and I finally had a couple brews.

barney and slobear like this.
  5. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Honestly, I don't see how that makes a tinker's damn. And that's after a few Octoberfests.....well maybe a 6 pack. Football games have been good today.

drakeshooter likes this.
  6. Murray State played #7 Cincinnati tough for a half, playing to a 7-7 tie and honestly outplayed the Bearcats before the size, speed, skill and 22 extra scholarships took over in the 2nd half. 42-7 Cincy. We made $400K and no injuries.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  7. And BTW the CDC moving the goalposts like that to fit a political agenda is in fact more than worth a “tinker’s damn”.

slobear, Redlined and Regulator623 like this.
  8. Redlined

Redlined 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2005
    In The Tree Next To Ya
    ^^^This. Because if those damn Repubs had pulled a stunt like that we'd need a congressional investigation and some federal charges. On John Q Taxpayer's dime of course....

barney, slobear and drakeshooter like this.
  9. hollandhunter

hollandhunter 12 pointer

Feb 11, 2008
    Holland Kentucky
    I'm a little late to the conversation. But this is how I feel. First of all why has there not been more focus on who created it an let it out. Regardless if it happened on purpose or not I think the world deserves answers an the deserve them NOW. An dont even act like they dont know. You cant fart at the north pole without the gov know now days. That alone bothers me alot.
    Then as far as the vaccines both sides are pushing it. Why? Well as for the Republicans I think Trump pushes it because of his ego. He wants to get credit for them if they work. So he pushes it. When the truth is Trump prolly has no clue what is in them etc. Then you got the left an they are now using it for a power grab. An to see just how far they can pressure people into giving away there rights. Its a test to them. If it worked why do I have to take it to protect the ones that did? An why the talk of boosters etc. Not to mention this isn't your normal vaccine an nobody knows the long term effects. If I could trust our leaders an it was clear it worked I would take it in a heart beat. But one thing I have learned over the last few years is you can't trust the government or the media.
    If it were about saving lives we would know by now. Sleepy joe has the Canadian border locked down but the south border wide open. Those people coming up here haven't got no vaccine. Nor does the gov give them one when they bus them to cities around the country in hopes for votes later. The open border alone should scare the crap out of people. An lets not forget last yr alone there was over 29 million babys aborted. 29 million! If they cared they wouldn't support that period. An anyone who does I dont think has the ability to be a true Christian. The Bible is clear on how we should treat babys. If you take a heart beat you have killed something. In this case its a human baby. Not many seem to care though.
    An speaking on Sleepy joes latest mandate on the jab. Millions are going to loose there jobs. Further crippling our economy an supply chains. He has managed to pee off several world leaders an now destroying our jobs. The man an his party just can't be trusted. If he will lie about the things he has lied about already what in the heck do you think he will do over the virus? A liar is a lair. An while they continue to judge the unvaxxed it was kamala Harris just last year saying she wouldn't take a vaccine if trump assisted in making it. Now its the greatest! BS! The biden administration has also said a dozen times he would not federal mandate the shot as early as last month. With that said I wish we knew who was really running this country. Nobody is that dumb. Someone is playing the left like a fiddle. It just dont add up.

An I will close with this. Yes we all have taken vaccines in the past. But the main difference between those was that they got decades of research before they allowed them to be used on humans. Millions died from the disease they were waiting to release. But they still refused to inject it into folks untill they had cold hard evidence it was safe. An yes I know the fda approved the vaccine. Not all of them but still. But why does that surprise anyone. The ones who now own all three branches of our gov are pushing it. An the fda is a federal owned asset. So naturally they are going to do as there told. This all smells really bad to me. Covid is real. An its bad for some. But there is way too much not adding up.

I'm pro choice!

10. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Haven’t you and I had this discussion before? How did that work out for you?

11. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Worked out fine, as I'm sure it did in your mind.

Tankt likes this.
  12. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    You fresh out of Knoxville stick man graphs?

13. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

You really like that term don't you? I thought it would be easier for your finger painting.

slobear likes this.
  14. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    You have a better term for it? I’m all about civil discussion.

15. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

My chart had no stick figures, just local factual totals. You don't like the truth so you tried to minimize the graphic. I think that sums it up.