12 pointer
Oct 30, 2004
bullitt county
1658063915835.jpeg

bigbonner

12 pointer
Aug 5, 2015
What I want to know is herd immunity.
They first started saying when you get covid you will be immune from it.
Now I am talking to people who have had it multiple times .
One lady who works at the DR's office said she has had it four times and had her shots.

JR in KY

12 pointer
Jan 25, 2006
The Occupied South
What I want to know is herd immunity.
They first started saying when you get covid you will be immune from it.
Now I am talking to people who have had it multiple times .
One lady who works at the DR's office said she has had it four times and had her shots.
And they still pushing the Shots that don't Work.????
They have no idea how to control or stop Chinese Virus but don't want to admit it.

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
Something I’m having big time difficulty understanding about all of this is how on earth did these manufacturers mass produce BILLIONS of doses of vaccine 5 or 6 times over with nary a production snafu, while companies couldn’t keep toilet paper in the shelves? Makes no sense.
I mentioned that back through there about a year ago or longer.

bassvax

8 pointer
Jul 25, 2007
WKY
Got an invite to go to St. Kitts Island later this year...free room & board. I can't go...they require a vax & test.
I wrote them about an exception or complete removal of vax requirement given FAUXI admitting they vax didn't stop transmission or acquisition...awaiting their response. If it even comes.

JR in KY

12 pointer
Jan 25, 2006
The Occupied South
Got an invite to go to St. Kitts Island later this year...free room & board. I can't go...they require a vax & test.
I wrote them about an exception or complete removal of vax requirement given FAUXI admitting they vax didn't stop transmission or acquisition...awaiting their response. If it even comes.
I thought I saw on a cruise Blog that the CDC was suspending testing before cruises. But it doesn't stop OTHER countries from imposing whatever they wish.
EDIT.
WRONG.
Celebrity Cruise lines is dropping the Test mandate. Not everyone. British Virgin Islands no longer requires the Negative testing stuff to enter the country.
It's all useless.
The Election Virus is building up anyway. A friend that lives on the Lake of the Ozarks said yesterday he saw 4 People Swimming with MASKS ON IN THE LAKE.
You can't make this crap up fast enough....people are Stupid beyond belief.

Last edited:

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Well I’m feeling very bearish lately myself, don’t believe anything the lamestream media pukes.
The reposting of the fake bullshit is what I'm calling out. Look at the so-called "Vaers reported deaths" listed here as 29,273 as of July 1 2022.
If you go the the actual Vaers website which shows last updated July 18th the numbers are different. Also it repeatedly says that the data may be skewed since part of it is being reported by the public and can't be verified.
It's just people wanting to believe what makes them feel warm and fuzzy.

1658342615615.png

Attachments

• 1658342585623.png
    1658342585623.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts