Vaccine

JR in KY

12 pointer
Jan 25, 2006
The Occupied South
I heard it was ti be combined with the regular "Flu" shot this fall. Maybe?
They don't know what they are Vaccinating Against anyway.
Japanese factory my oldest son works just went back on Mandatory Masks. Masks will be here Forever with some folks. I see folks wearing them again while driving alone in a car.
Masks are also useful to prevent your photo being taken whilest you are robbing a gas station.

Regulator623

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2006
Eastern Kentucky
I have been getting tons of ads on YouTube and radio lately urging folks to get vaccinated. I have a relative that got Covid this weekend quadruple double vaxxed. They were sick as a dog. I think they have finally lost any confidence in it. I never had any so I guess we can roll the dice together here on out.
School teacher lady down the road from me, Biden supporter, double jabbed and boosted...currently on her second round with covid...and can't wait to get boosted again this fall.

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
I can’t take another year of Covid stipulations on my job. I had to deal with the BS contact tracing, marking pathways and distances, hanging signs, etc…Yep, me, a person who thinks 90% of the way it has been dealt with is BS had to dedicate hours and hours to making sure the guidelines were followed. Bunch of garbage!

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
Remember, Bill Gates of Hell warned everyone that a "pox" was coming just a few months ago. He's so smart...and just happened to "guess" it. How did he know?

A fraud coming to a city near you soon...about November.

Study Reveals Monkeypox Virus Was MANIPULATED in a Lab and Released Intentionally to Cause an Outbreak​

Regulator623

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2006
Eastern Kentucky
Remember, Bill Gates of Hell warned everyone that a "pox" was coming just a few months ago. He's so smart...and just happened to "guess" it. How did he know?

A fraud coming to a city near you soon...about November.

Study Reveals Monkeypox Virus Was MANIPULATED in a Lab and Released Intentionally to Cause an Outbreak​

Read where monkeypox is rampant among the gay men (democrat) community, primarily in the blue cities...guess they don't trust the science...

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
Gee, what could it be?

"The Oregonian/OregonLive has been unable to confirm the details of his death, which multiple UO coaches and players acknowledged on social media Wednesday night."

Oregon Ducks tight end Spencer Webb dies at age 22​

So? They've already been jabbed...just waiting for the slab.

Illinois governor drops vaccine and testing mandate for higher ed staff and students​

There won't be a country to 'collect' benefits from anyway...

‘Forced To Choose Between Serving God And Serving Country’: Army Cuts Pay, Benefits for More Than 60K Unvaccinated Soldiers​

Musta not paid his handlers back a fair share...that'll teach him.

Metro Atlanta Mayor Sentenced for Stealing $650K in COVID Relief Funds​

Anthony-Fauci-Bill-Gates-Laughing-200x115.jpeg

Fauci Acknowledges Vaccines Don’t Protect “Overly Well” Against COVID Infection​

Of course, just another bio-weapon to kill off evil 'carbon footprints". Baby boomers, you're on the 'hit parade'. They've bankrupted social security (stealing from it), so what's the best way to eliminate financial liability? Enjoy your golden years...

NIH Officials Repeatedly Warned Bosses In 2016 About Funding Dangerous ‘Gain Of Function’ Research In Wuhan Lab​

Bill-Gates-Vaccine-Black-Children-200x115.jpeg

Bill Gates-Funded Lab, Less Than 2 Miles From Wuhan Institute, Reports Cholera Case.​

Naomi Wolf: The CCP Has Infiltrated The American Health System, Covid Injections Produced By CCP​

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: Forced Vaxx Is All-Out War On the Human Race​

CalebConn16

8 pointer
May 27, 2016
Gee, what could it be?

"The Oregonian/OregonLive has been unable to confirm the details of his death, which multiple UO coaches and players acknowledged on social media Wednesday night."

Oregon Ducks tight end Spencer Webb dies at age 22​

So? They've already been jabbed...just waiting for the slab.

Illinois governor drops vaccine and testing mandate for higher ed staff and students​

There won't be a country to 'collect' benefits from anyway...

‘Forced To Choose Between Serving God And Serving Country’: Army Cuts Pay, Benefits for More Than 60K Unvaccinated Soldiers​

Musta not paid his handlers back a fair share...that'll teach him.

Metro Atlanta Mayor Sentenced for Stealing $650K in COVID Relief Funds​

Anthony-Fauci-Bill-Gates-Laughing-200x115.jpeg

Fauci Acknowledges Vaccines Don’t Protect “Overly Well” Against COVID Infection​

Of course, just another bio-weapon to kill off evil 'carbon footprints". Baby boomers, you're on the 'hit parade'. They've bankrupted social security (stealing from it), so what's the best way to eliminate financial liability? Enjoy your golden years...

NIH Officials Repeatedly Warned Bosses In 2016 About Funding Dangerous ‘Gain Of Function’ Research In Wuhan Lab​

Bill-Gates-Vaccine-Black-Children-200x115.jpeg

Bill Gates-Funded Lab, Less Than 2 Miles From Wuhan Institute, Reports Cholera Case.​

Naomi Wolf: The CCP Has Infiltrated The American Health System, Covid Injections Produced By CCP​

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: Forced Vaxx Is All-Out War On the Human Race​

Oregon ducks player was in a rock slide and suffered a head injury

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

New Zealand: A Study Finds a 10% Rise in Excess Mortality in Age Groups Who Have Had Booster COVID Injections​

Losing the battle? Pentagon COVID-19 vax mandates tottering under legal scrutiny​

Why is USG (US Govt) rewriting the history of the mRNA vaccines?​

"...almost entirely run by Chinese workers."

Protesters Crash Behind the Scenes at Child Vax Center — They are Horrified by What They Find​

Demonrat run, of course.

Los Angeles County Is On Pace To Reinstate Mask Mandate This Month​

Coffins for Children Ordered in Bulk, 'First Time in Over 30 Years' (Exclusive Interview)​

CDC FRAUD: Emails confirm that CDC officials fraudulently changed the definition of “vaccine” to force needless mRNA injections onto the population​

Last edited:

Latest posts