Vaccine

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds

“Conspiracy Theory” Confirmed: Covid Jabs INCREASE Risk of Infection According to New England Journal of Medicine​

CDC Insists ‘Severe Reactions’ to COVID Vaccines Are Rare, But New Survey Proves That Is an Absolute Lie​

Reactions: EC

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

Fauci Endorsed COVID Lockdowns Failed and Threw Tens of Millions Into Poverty​

Geez, what could it be?

Why Are So Many Young People Dying Suddenly?

Keep poking that Russian bear....

GOP lawmaker warns that Biden's vaccine mandate is 'causing major damage' to Armed Forces​

‘Sesame Street’ Pushes COVID Vaccine for Children Under the Age of Five​

Doctors Are Demanding TRUTH About Covid-19 “Vaccines” for Kids​

Serious Heart Inflammation 44 Times Higher After Covid Vaccination, Nature Study Finds​

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

Dr. Ryan Cole Reveals Even More Covid-19 Jab Adverse Reactions That Are Killing Americans​

So this is how they solve their pension problem...kill their state employees?

Washington state governor makes COVID vaccines a permanent requirement for many state employees​

Regulator623

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2006
Eastern Kentucky
Last edited:

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

Here We Go: New ‘Ninja’ COVID Variant Is ‘The Most Dangerous One Yet’​

Twice-vaxxed Canadian comedian who refused Pfizer booster “dies suddenly” age 32… Mark Steyn can’t believe it…

bassvax

8 pointer
Jul 25, 2007
WKY

Pfizer Asks Court to Dismiss Whistleblower Lawsuit Because GOVERNMENT WAS AWARE OF FRAUD​

Oh Snap!
Pfffffizer just threw the US GOVT under the bus....LOL!
Seriously...this confirms our "tin-foil" conspiracy...well it won't to some but if you know...you know!

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
I have been getting tons of ads on YouTube and radio lately urging folks to get vaccinated. I have a relative that got Covid this weekend quadruple double vaxxed. They were sick as a dog. I think they have finally lost any confidence in it. I never had any so I guess we can roll the dice together here on out.

Latest posts