Regulator623

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2006
Eastern Kentucky

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.

White House Looks to Be Planning for 'Wave of Infection,' Just in Time for Midterms, Advises Indoor Masking​

Arizona governor OK’s ban on school COVID-19 vaccines​

WHO Warns Summer Festivals, Mass Gatherings Could Accelerate Spread of Monkeypox​

Monkeypox Ahead of WHO Vote: More Fear Plandemic Underway​

Dr. Zelenko Claims Corporate Media Smeared Him for Revealing the Cure to Covid​

Big set up for the NWO to herald in their world leader, "Mr. Fix-it" (AKA the anti-Christ). Behold! A white horse.

EXCLUSIVE: “Yielding of Sovereignty Is Considered the Crime of High Treason” – Archbishop Vigano on Nation States Handing Over Sovereignty to the WHO​

What do you expect? No lab tests--by design, of course.

Pfizer’s Manufacturing Process Exposed By Whistleblower Attorney – Problems With mRNA Consistency & Integrity [VIDEO]​

“Monkeypox” may only be a big distraction from what’s really coming, once 5G is ready to be used (against the “vaccinated”)​

Bill Gates of Hell said just a short few months ago, something was coming from "terrorists". Remember?

Here we go again: MONKEYPOX is the next “scariant” being unleashed on the world to demand vaccine compliance​

Have you ever tried Olanzapine10?

Just a suggestion.

257Wmag

6 pointer
Oct 7, 2015
NC
Clot shot got me. Had a PE several weeks after second dose, ended up in ER thinking I was having a heart attack. Then another clot in my calf in March. After seeing a hematologist and donating gallons of blood for tests 0 genetic or other markers for blood clots; no family history, on anti-coagulants for life now.

Never again will I take a vaccine unless it’s a matter of life or death.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
Clot shot got me. Had a PE several weeks after second dose, ended up in ER thinking I was having a heart attack. Then another clot in my calf in March. After seeing a hematologist and donating gallons of blood for tests 0 genetic or other markers for blood clots; no family history, on anti-coagulants for life now.

I’m sorry you’re going thru this.

Meatstick

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2013
Washington County

Hell, it were....
That's what they told us at least

Last edited:

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

Ghost Shot: Pfizer quietly admits it will never manufacture original FDA approved COVID vaccines​

So where’s the Minister of Truth??

Fauci’s Animal Testing Shielded by Censorship and Disinformation​

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Last edited:

00noturkey

12 pointer
Oct 31, 2011
High Grove
the Monkey-Pox, also modified by the lab in china, might be next.. I cant say for sure... IDK.. anything to make ya wear a mask, be conTROLLed.. another election is coming up, and WHO knows what fuchi and the NiH, have been doing in red china... and why do it in red china anyway?????

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
The vaccine was a money scheme , and a camo to other wrong doings of the government yep the virus is real just not real dangerous as they made it out to be this monkey pox I think will be worse , and everyone they make will be a little worse imo so each time they get a few more vaccinated that’s my thinking but who knows none of us for sure I just know what ever comes next I won’t be getting no shot

Latest posts