Vaccine

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chadwimc, Aug 9, 2021.

1. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Haven't been reading the thread, thereby clueless as to whether this link has already been posted and haven't even seriously looked into it. I simply realize that since lefttards wish to make it difficult to locate, it's likely rather effective.

https://www.vacsafety.org/

2. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
  3. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Can’t be…..:rolleyes:

Trapper Delk and slobear like this.
  4. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Commie's!

5. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    But they didn't suffer as much as the non-vaccinated though...that will be their new line.

KYote-Krusher, slobear and barney like this.
  6. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Wonder why none of those people showed up!!!
    They probably did not want to hear what Senator Johnson had to say

7. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    You ain’t shittin’

drakeshooter, slobear and barney like this.
  8. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky
    You aren't fully vaccinated until you are dead and in the ground. Then and only then will you never catch covid.

Feedman, bondhu, barney and 3 others like this.
  9. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Interesting statement. While I’m not in total agreement with it, it certainly has merit. It’s here to stay, shot or not. Interesting is you almost can’t find a testing facility currently, yet a few scary words will have them on every street corner. Hell, even coming to your house to administer!

I will say the same I tell my kids, we are at a crossroads and yal are the ones that decide the path. I’ve never lived through times like these, sure the Cold War but really it was mutual annihilation. This one is much more sinister.

10. bassvax

bassvax 8 pointer

Jul 25, 2007
    WKY
    Truth is hitting hard.....these seasoned docs have figured out the "how" on the bad side effects. Vid doesnt start until 52 min mark. And no...I did not watch all 7 hrs of the Florida Summit on COVID...

11. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky
    Watched a little bit. Immune complexes were brought up. Makes sense that I had all those weird brain sensations and still do on occasion though mild. "Do not vaccinate those with natural immunity" They keep saying that, but that doesn't help people like me now.

They are now talking about the kids being vaxxed. Which is fine, but I will never consent to having my kids take it so its moot for me.

12. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Geez...how does he know? He's soooo smart.

This time, small pox from airports.

Gates, you're the terrorist.
    --------------------
    Bill Gates has warned of the threat of terrorist attacks with the use of biological weapons
    November 5, 2021

Microsoft founder Bill Gates believes the world could face terrorist attacks using biological weapons. The billionaire said this in an interview with the public organization Policy Exchange.

Bioweapon attacks could be even more dangerous than the coronavirus pandemic, Gates said.

The billionaire added that countries such as the US and the UK must spend “tens of billions of dollars” on epidemiological safety research.

“I hope that in five years I will be able to write a book called We Are Ready for the Next Pandemic, but this requires tens of billions of dollars in research and development. The US and UK will be part of this, ”Gates said.

Gates believes that countries need to prepare for possible bioterrorist attacks, such as the spread of smallpox at airports.
    More: https://thegoaspotlight.com/2021/11...t-attacks-with-the-use-of-biological-weapons/

13. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky
    Well its a good thing we already have a 95% effective smallpox vaccine available. Or I guess--they want to sell us an mrna one now.

Capttrae likes this.
  14. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    It'll be weaponized--just like "Covid". "New" variation.