Vaccine

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chadwimc, Aug 9, 2021.

1. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky
    This world is out of control.

I am the opposite anecdotally I am the only person I know firsthand who has had a bad reaction to the vaccine, I am grateful to still be here. But I know many of people who have died of the virus and a couple who have been very sick from it--needing o2 and transfusions.
    Only time will tell what happens long term but I am sorry to hear about the people dying no matter what their vaccination status and stance. These are troubling times.

Carl likes this.
  2. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
  3. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    I am confused too, What post on Oct. 4th are you referring to.

4. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    I have only had covid one time.

5. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky
    Carl likes this.
  6. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Im still unvaxed.
    I just lost a buddy last week. (43year old that was unvaxed) to the china virus. He leaves behind 2 girls under 10 and a 10 week premature son born a week before his death. )Mom was battling covid when she gave birth).
    Truth is. Some should get it, some should not, and you dont really know until they die. (Some are going to die either way)
    What is certain is that those responsible for this (and thise that protect then) are evil and should have their heads on a pike. I hate them to my core and pray i get to participate in some form of payback

TripleGee, kyhunter99 and Tankt like this.
  7. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
  8. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky
    I count myself in the Long Covid category now, either i got it from the infection after i got it for the 2nd or 3rd time (or whatever) or got it from the vaccine. They are finding that its nearly one in the same.
    Benedryl helps me sleep through the night in a way, i still wake up alot but i fall back to sleep alot faster. Just tried melatonin last night and that didn't do anything. I have alot of strange things happening and most of it seems inflammation related, so i am trying to keep away from foods that make that worse.
    My heartrate went nuts today just drinking water and walking around but its resolved now, i had a big day yesterday and they say sometimes that triggers you to have symptoms again.
    I have the brain sensation that has come back at night again, which i hate but its not as strong as right after the vaccine, so that gives me hope that it will resolve. Hopefully I won't be brain dead, or have a stroke, or whatever else.. cancer of all kinds.
    I'm happy to be alive in a way. But I really want to be physically who i was before all this came about.

Feedman, Gforcetrivers and Carl like this.
  9. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    Prayers for you KyHunter. I didn't know you were having this many after-effects. I have days that I feel great and I will get out and do things that used to be easy. That night and the next day, the after effects hit me and I am down for a day or two.

10. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky

Thanks Carl.
    Its the running theme. I believe they say the monocytes have spikes on them now, so increased circulation triggers those buggers to go through and screw everything up again. Slow and low in the meantime for what.. 9-15 months and maybe most the spikes will be gone. Along with whatever they are attached to. I havent gotten to watch all the way through yet. But I believe thats what was being discovered.

Gforcetrivers and Carl like this.
  11. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    I think you nailed it.

12. bowhunter269

bowhunter269 12 pointer

Nov 21, 2006
    Fisherville, KY
    My favorite post in a while !!!

Gforcetrivers likes this.
  13. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    "BEING DISCOVERED!" Is exactly right. We are participating/witnessing the largest Phase 3 Clinical drug study in the history of the world. There is long road ahead.

bassvax likes this.
  14. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Blockbuster Buried by MSM: 100-200 Members of Congress Successfully Treated for Covid-19 with Ivermectin with ZERO Hospitalizations
    https://thelibertydaily.com/blockbu...9-with-ivermectin-with-zero-hospitalizations/

FDA Panel Rubber-Stamps Covid Injection For Kids 5-11: ‘Never Gonna Learn How Safe the Vaccine is Until We Start Giving It’
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/fda-...safe-the-vaccine-is-until-we-start-giving-it/

FDA Committee Members Reviewing Pfizer Vaccine For Children Have Worked For Pfizer, Have Big Pfizer Connections
    https://nationalfile.com/fda-commit...orked-for-pfizer-have-big-pfizer-connections/

Israeli Physicians & Scientists Warn FDA: Vaccine Data is Flawed
    https://uncoverdc.com/2021/10/25/israeli-physicians-scientists-warn-fda-vaccine-data-is-flawed/

bassvax and Gforcetrivers like this.
  15. bassvax

bassvax 8 pointer

Jul 25, 2007
    WKY
    This is what I was getting at in my question about liability to those that do not allow proven preventive medicines ... livid does not properly define my anger!

EC likes this.