Vaccinated and got covid-19

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by carnivore, Sep 9, 2021.

Is the vax a good idea?

1. Vax is safe and effective

12.7%
  2. Vax is likely safer than getting the china virus

30.9%
  3. Vax and virus seem to have nearly equivalent risks

16.4%
  4. Vax seems somewhat riskier than getting the china virus

5.5%
  5. Vax will likely have side effects in 3-10 years, everyone vaxed will regret

20.0%
  6. The globalists are trying to decimate the human population

7.3%
  7. I dont know and dont trust anything until i see this a play out

34.5%
  8. No reason for healthy people under 40 to get

10.9%
  9. Ill get the jab in 3-5 years if it seems safe at that point

3.6%
  10. The vax is the devil, never ever take it no matter what

3.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Brown Dogs Matter

Brown Dogs Matter 12 pointer

Jun 7, 2004
    Louisville, KY.
  2. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Well we definitely have some damn fine chefs!

EdLongshanks, jblack1, Nock and 3 others like this.
  3. rlb165

rlb165 12 pointer

Dec 10, 2001
    Col. Angus, since I got the jabby jab, I’m obsessed with watching this ignorant video of David Lee Roth cussing in a Scottish accent. Will you please watch it, and let me know if his accent is accurate? If I’m going to swear in Scottish, I want to do it right.

As far as vaxxed folks being concerned about others being vaxxed or not, here’s my .02.
    Thursday afternoon, a co-worker showed me a text she got from a family member. She was sick, and went to the ER, but the wait was going to be crazy. She went to one of the local Urgent Care places, and there were 70+ people ahead of her. She called the other local places and was told they wouldn’t be able to see her that day.
    Our local system is being overrun, and my understanding is that the majority of people flooding the system are unvaccinated. In all fairness, some people say that nurses quitting because of vax requirements are causing some of the backlog, but I honestly don’t know.
    Anyway, I really need to do some sketchy stuff with a chainsaw, but it’s a little concerning that if I hurt myself (again), I won’t be able to be seen. Or, if someone in my family gets kidney stones (again) they won’t be able to be seen.

bird whisperer likes this.
  4. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Roth is still a wildman!

rlb165 likes this.
  5. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    But they're for real.

Gforcetrivers likes this.
  6. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    In order to save one life...he has to convince at least 90 people to get vaxxed.

7. Tankt

Tankt 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    And that's not worthwhile?

8. baknblack

baknblack 12 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Henry County
    I watched most of video. It was pretty funny. I always liked his singing but, he was and still is a bit full of himself.

9. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

They all were. Surprised he's still alive.

10. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Since David lee Roth, Sammy Hagar, and Van Halen in general suck donkey balls….I’ll take that as you conceding the argument. Thank you sir.

11. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Ed,
    I read a far right Internet rag that says sucking donkey balls is the home remedy replacement for getting vaccinated. Feel free to pass that along. :D

EdLongshanks and FF/EMT516 like this.
  12. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    They called it a peck peck shot

13. rlb165

rlb165 12 pointer

Dec 10, 2001
    It only works if the donkey is fully Ivermectined up though.
    You would think they would tell you that before you...never mind.

Winchester94, Feedman and 120+ like this.
  14. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    A vaxx will not work for everything. Its the reason AIDS and the common cold still don't. I don't think this covid vaxx is very effective even though they say its saving the world. I don't see hardly any talk of natural immunity even though it may be better. I had Covid in November last year and so far have not gotten it again. I go out everywhere and even was beside a guy at work all night that had it and didn't know until we got off work. He also was on his second round of chemo form stage 4 cancer and it didn't even hardly make him sick but his wife was healthy and was sicker than him. Neither had shots.

No one knows why some don't get very sick while others do. Polio killed about 30% who got it. This is somewhere in the 1%. I think this is bad but has been heavily politized. The government is using it for control. Democrats used it for the election to roll out a massive mail in ballot campaign.

I say live your life in fear if you want or carefree if you want. It should be up to us. If I don't take a shot it has nothing to do with someones survival rate. They can isolate or get 10 shots and wear 5 masks. No one is the bad guy here other than the fools that turned this manmade virus upon us.

15. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Black people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and the total population in more than half of states reporting data.

For some reason, I have not heard this mentioned on the news