Vaccinated and got covid-19

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by carnivore, Sep 9, 2021.

Is the vax a good idea?

1. Vax is safe and effective

12.7%
  2. Vax is likely safer than getting the china virus

30.9%
  3. Vax and virus seem to have nearly equivalent risks

16.4%
  4. Vax seems somewhat riskier than getting the china virus

5.5%
  5. Vax will likely have side effects in 3-10 years, everyone vaxed will regret

20.0%
  6. The globalists are trying to decimate the human population

7.3%
  7. I dont know and dont trust anything until i see this a play out

34.5%
  8. No reason for healthy people under 40 to get

10.9%
  9. Ill get the jab in 3-5 years if it seems safe at that point

3.6%
  10. The vax is the devil, never ever take it no matter what

3.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. raidergson

raidergson 10 pointer

Dec 10, 2010
    Garrard County
    Man, I was about to be reasoned with until GG gave you a like.
    Edit: Barney beat me to it, now looking back.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
    Tankt and barney like this.
  2. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

My wife has been in a hospital environment for 26+ years. She's a conservative through and through. When she says she has never seen anything like this EVER Yes, I believe her.
    Too blind to educate myself? Com'on Wildman. You are overstepping your bounds. I'm going on real life data, not some horseshit website you stumbled on.

slickhead slayer likes this.
  3. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I'm not proud.

redjackson, Tankt and raidergson like this.
  4. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Not to be a complete D bag…but I know lots and lots of people. I run in a wide circle. Im lucky to enjoy many many friendships. I only personally know one person to have died from covid. I know the names and associations of many….but I only personally know one. The sweet woman had health issues and was fully vaccinated but the fricking China flu took her life. Under no pretense am I suggesting that people aren’t affected by this bullshit. It crippled my very strong wife for over a week and that’s saying something. Im also not suggesting it’s not killing lots of people. Of course it is. That’s what they were fiddling around with in the Wuhan lab. I’m just saying…….quiet the noise and look at the stats. It’s definitely not good….but its also definitely not what the propaganda is telling you it is.

5. raidergson

raidergson 10 pointer

Dec 10, 2010
    Garrard County
    Look, let’s all agree on this: if you want the vax, we’ll get it. If you don’t, don’t. Sooner or later Delta will run it’s course, and all this will be over. I hate for those stubborn to die, but I hate for those who go might have adverse symptoms from the vax as well…. In 5 years the vax might be a time bomb…. Oh well….. when is everyone going to figure out that we are up shit creek without a paddle…. You can paddle, swim, drift or whatever, but you cannot escape the shitty stench.

6. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Wildman, I work for a very conservative, successful company. We've had several conservative/republican government governors/represenatives come in to speak. It's a very strict republican/conservative mentality.
    They have all been vaccinated. They are right wing. Just not ignorant.

7. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

It's not the flu. People are dying in the summer. Are there people to blame? I think so and I also think we are years from knowing the truth. I don't give a shit.
    I only care about the people I know and those I know do better with a vaccination that not.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  8. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Dude you are basing everything on anecdotal evidence within one geographic area. Is your wife actively caring for covid patients? The media, politicians, and various cincy children’s staff keep implying on the local communist news that the icu is over run with pediatric covid patients and it’s 100% completely false. Talk even within hospitals is often bullshit. Yes people are dying and yes people are sick….but the issue has been completely politicized from the beginning and that’s undeniable

9. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    They are likely old and that makes sense. Might as well roll the dice.

10. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    I've had the same experience.... I don't know a vaccinated person that has died. I personally know a few that were not vaccinated, and died. I know others that caught it, and recovered. The vaccinated had much milder cases than unvaccinated... There are others in the medical field on this site, that have stated the same thing. I've got many friends in the medical field. They are all vaccinated, and all encourage vaccinations.... It's not anecdotal brother....

Tankt and slickhead slayer like this.
  11. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    So what? It doesn’t matter if you are a D or an R. Left or Right. All I care about is getting the best data I can. You automatically dismiss my research as hogwash because of what your wife sees at work. No one is denying this virus sucks. The point is what’s the best course of action? You also dismiss the fact evil, power, and greed may play a part in this and we are all being treated like livestock.

Why don’t we give everyone antibiotics every week to treat everyone even if they aren’t sick? It’s because of the resistance it causes and it becomes inefficient at doing what it’s designed to do. This vaccine is doing the same thing. You are missing out on a lot of facts by not watching the clip. That’s your right. I really wish you would just so you can make the best decisions possible.

12. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I can say that the strong and fully vaccinated men in my family that ha it a week ago were pretty much in the same boat my wife was last January. They were sick and got over it.

13. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I'm basing it on real life data, not the horseshit you are reading. Kentucky and Tennessee are some of the worst areas. Yes, she is dealing with this and she is about as even keeled as they come but she is running short on ignorant people trying to buck the system. I'm as conservative as they come, she even tells me that I'm jaded to much to the right but even I can't ignore the facts. Most of the people around here that ignore the reality is getting on my nerves. The numbers ARE NOT exaggerated. People are dying at an abnormal rate....and it's not due to politics.

slickhead slayer likes this.
  14. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

No, it's because there is a group of people who are believing the horseshit they read on the Internet.
    The problem is that Republican's with a paranoid problem won't even get vaccinated. Please, it's not rocket science. Just look around.
    If you are isolated and not in contact with people, then by all means, do you.
    But people are dying unnecessarily.

15. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    All the data says 98-99% will recover. You do not have all the data on what the future holds for people getting this new vaccine. It may cause immunity issues. It make have unknown issues not foreseen at this time and you simply cannot argue that because you don’t know. No one does. I may die from this virus but I’d rather allow my natural immune system to fight it since the survival rate is so high. I recovered once and will try that same route if it’s my choice.

woodsman92 and slobear like this.